spring meet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gen4Acclude
    i dont care what the date is im going i have missed to many meets and i will request the day off, im coming turboed hopefully
    Ahhh schweet.... I love boost.
    1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

someone needs to show up with ITBs and ill be satisfied......
      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Hahaha ITB's ive been trying to figure that one out on my CB for the longest time! but on an auto its hard finding anyone that will tune it. I did have one guy willing to modify my manifold with the throttles. Plus the fact that a stand alone would costs me more then 4 sets of Rota's hahaha. Anyways high speed runs...well someones gotta pick a place quick. I'll just meet everyone there, im sorry to say but im just out of the whole racing speeding thing, plus the fact that im not even suppose to leave the state on the fact that im on probation but shhhh...don't say anything! the whole speeding thing is whats holding me back but then again this is in march. But i promise ill be there!
        JDB garage

Comment

its just gona be a cruise. no racing, no high speed running. just normal crusing at semi legal speeds, lol.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

This meet sounds to be looking promising. I just hope to be able to keep up, Still running the stock "F22Acrappy motor".

Damn I need DOHC
            3 CB's gone....
            1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX
              This meet sounds to be looking promising. I just hope to be able to keep up, Still running the stock "F22Acrappy motor".

Damn I need DOHC

hahaha me too man. its ok.

PS- no racing. at least not me, unless i miraculously have an H by then. then ima have to give cory a little run. but other than that we are a safe group of people and i for one dont wanna have any crazys thinking their cars are EVOs in the corners and what have u not. cory that goes for u....LOL
              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                hahaha me too man. its ok.

PS- no racing. at least not me, unless i miraculously have an H by then. then ima have to give cory a little run. but other than that we are a safe group of people and i for one dont wanna have any crazys thinking their cars are EVOs in the corners and what have u not. cory that goes for u....LOL
                stfu my suspension setup is godly jdm yo, multicolored and everything, my car will even outdo h22sprinkles type-ass engine on the track
                Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                Project 240SX
                Originally posted by chillin943
                anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Originally posted by blackice
                  stfu my suspension setup is godly jdm yo, multicolored and everything, my car will even outdo h22sprinkles type-ass engine on the track
                  i want a euro R manifold! cory u ass....

Comment

Nono, I dont predict there will be any overly dangerous driving. We'll all be good children

but then again.... when the monster under the hood purrs for more, and the wide freeway stretches in a straight line further than the eye can see, its temptation that overtakes and the reasonable mind loses control of hands and feet. 18 roaring exhausts set mob mentality and then, well, then there isn't much I, or anyone else can predict.
                    -Jonny

My FS Thread

Comment

dood that was like....deep.

but i hear ya on that one. my H doesn't like to just cruise..she needs to see vtec once in a while

Comment

Originally posted by slammedEX

but i hear ya on that one. my H doesn't like to just cruise..she needs to see vtec once in a while
                        Ha, ya going through town one red light to another..... that is if I had da VTAK. Muahahahaha!!!
                        1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by slammedEX

bwuahaha! yeah we know about that one eh?
                          H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

where dem nadians? I hope there reading this atleasy. last year was great having them come down.

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
                            My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

yea for sure. they had a clean dx

Comment

Cannucks unite!!!!!!!!!!!! w00t
                                H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Working...
                                X