No announcement yet.

spring meet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats up with all this *** makeup shit? you know as well as i do it will never work. Russ is just happy right now cause that girl(dont know her name) is praying for him. And we all know Sean will get his butt hurt some how again. And i know for a fact Jose will hurt someones butt.

We've all tried to make up, Most of us apologized and i think its time to step to the plate and acknowledge that some of us will never get along because some dont apologize.
    H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

OR even better. start at HOOTERS. have lunch there. cruise across the bridge to the park/look out area of the bridge (photoshoot). then all caravan towards the family fun center and go SYKART racing to end it.

thats my input for u all.
      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
        OR even better. start at HOOTERS. have lunch there. cruise across the bridge to the park/look out area of the bridge (photoshoot). then all caravan towards the family fun center and go SYKART racing to end it.

That sounds good to me, I'm not that familiar with the southend.....
        1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
          Whats up with all this *** makeup shit? you know as well as i do it will never work. Russ is just happy right now cause that girl(dont know her name) is praying for him. And we all know Sean will get his butt hurt some how again. And i know for a fact Jose will hurt someones butt.

We've all tried to make up, Most of us apologized and i think its time to step to the plate and acknowledge that some of us will never get along because some dont apologize.
          LOL! most of us have apologized? ROFL. ive have met/hung out with Russ/joser and company on more than one occasion and its always fine. in fact we all get along in person. its just some peoples inconsiderate comments that they fire off the top of their head without thinking it through.

ur comment DOES apply to some people on this board. as i STILL dont like you and never have. prolly wont change. ive stepped to the plate and accepted it. and im prefectly fine with it.

good stuff though. ur always good for a laugh.
          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by maroonaccord2.2
            That sounds good to me, I'm not that familiar with the southend.....

well you and i know im not gonna step up and organize this. so how is this all gonna work? josh gonna get it all figured out?

Comment

well you and i know im not gonna step up and organize this. so how is this all gonna work? josh gonna get it all figured out?
              Ya, I say we leave it at that and let someone else chime in if they feel so inclined. I'm not picky about the finite details, just that we have 4 keys elements:

1)eating
              2)cruising
              3)photo-shooting
              4)go-cart racing

There's my 2 cents..... lol
              1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

that is a great Idea.
                F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Originally posted by DA92CB7
                  that is a great Idea.
                  we need to set up a cruise of some sort. Somewhere where there are tons of twisties so we can have some fun.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                    we need to set up a cruise of some sort. Somewhere where there are tons of twisties so we can have some fun.
                    I already took my brother on some twisties and scared the shit out of him. I gotta have some of you guys ride along with me, the ride is amazing with my new setup and my rear sway isn't even there yet lol. I agree we need to figure out some sort of cruise and the kart track would also pwn. Hopefully we can plan it so the eastside guys don't have to deal with snow coming all the way over here...
                    Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                    Project 240SX
                    Originally posted by chillin943
                    anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                    Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Originally posted by blackice
                      Hopefully we can plan it so the eastside guys don't have to deal with snow coming all the way over here...

Since this is for February/March the passes should be plenty clear by then for the eastern, WA peoples.

well twisties huh? i have an idea for that. its kinda between hooters and sykart.

so it can be we start at HOOTERS. do our thang there. do our photoshoot at the lookout/park across the bridge looking back at the sound. then drive down into blackdiamond, auburn where there are a few back roads that are tons of twisties and straightaways(kinda follows the greenriver. also good photo opportunities). they are actually the roads that all the motorcycles run on during spring/summer. so we could make a couple good runs then caravan up to tukwilla and end at SYKART.

ok does that satisfy everyones needs?? there isnt any backtracking...it all falls between HOOTERS and SYKART.

?

Comment

sounds good to me.

buttsecks?

Comment

sounds good to me! hopefully i can fit in the go karts..otherwise i'll just take pics

Comment

Originally posted by slammedEX
                            sounds good to me! hopefully i can fit in the go karts..otherwise i'll just take pics
                            i know im not gonna fit if i end up going
                            Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                            Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                            Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                            Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                            Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                            Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

why is your name fatboy? you're not even fat.

Comment

im 6'2'' and i fit in them. they also have the bigger 30mph cars.

Comment

Working...
                                X