No announcement yet.

spring meet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charlie hasent been around since he wrecked the 4dr, and sold it. But he did get a 2dr coupe. wonder why he hasent been on.

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
    My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

well some times u get the shakes after awreck for a while but i just taled to charlie and sounds like he will go im going to run out his way now so maybe i might run in to him
      fuck the bitches that stole my car jan/1/2006@7am from montesano wa updated: The Warrens from Malone Wa were found guilty for possesion of stolen property in the 1st*and were ordered to pay $2489.69 in restitution, only cause the shell was not found

R.I.P.

Vouches from: Snailin91, Caution, 2G6, Jdmf23accord, Boosted_StinkyNuts

Comment

9 days left to give an opinion on which day/month we are gonna have the meet. better post up before Joser makes the official thread.....
        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

hey guys, im allways here. only reason for the lack of posting is due to the fact of sometimes i have nothing to post about or reply to. but i do check the boards either every night b4 bed or every morning b4 work. just real buisy with the holidays and work and all. but never the less, im allways watching.

Comment

CHARLIE
            F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
            My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
            Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Originally posted by DA92CB7
              CHARLIE
              ^^ wow ^^ umm i didnt realize charlie got you THAT excited? are you feeling a bit squirrely?

i just realized ur H22 fund is at 2000. why havent you purchased it yet?? AUTO H22 shouldnt be more than 1600.
              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

its winter and I have to fix my suspension first I am afraid to drive my car with people in it so I only try to take it to work. And I want to make sure I have more than enough money to get the extra stuff plus I doubt anyone around here wants to do a swap right now. But I mean if you guys really want to help me with my swap right now I guess I could go for that but I really do need to get my suspension troubles worked out.

MY RIDE

vouches:
                Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Comment

its winter and I have to fix my suspension first I am afraid to drive my car with people in it so I only try to take it to work. And I want to make sure I have more than enough money to get the extra stuff plus I doubt anyone around here wants to do a swap right now. But I mean if you guys really want to help me with my swap right now I guess I could go for that but I really do need to get my suspension troubles worked out.
                  been rock climbing in that 4x4??lol what suspension troubles? bad oem shocks or something? so ur gonna have someone swap it for you?

Comment

first I am afraid to drive my car with people in it
                    from my experience girls like bouncing around in my car, even on blown shocks whats the suspension doing thats worrying you?
                    Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                    Project 240SX
                    Originally posted by chillin943
                    anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                    Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Originally posted by blackice
                      from my experience girls like bouncing around in my car, even on blown shocks whats the suspension doing thats worrying you?
                      yeah ur ride was kinda like a really OLD bed. the springs were bad, everything squeaky and bouncy.

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                        everything squeaky and bouncy.
                        yes she definately was
                        Project 240SX
                        Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Originally posted by blackice
                          yes she definately was
                          ROFLMAO! nice....

Comment

my steering wheel dances back and forth no matter what Im doing and I can feel my car wobble like its rolling on eggs or something not perfectly circular.

MY RIDE

vouches:

Comment

my steering wheel dances back and forth no matter what Im doing and I can feel my car wobble like its rolling on eggs or something not perfectly circular.
                              maybe POOPY tires AND or unbalanced wheels? perhaps a wheel weight fell off. need an alignment?

annnyhow...BUMP for more people wanting to go to this spring meet!
                              Last edited by SMseagren83; 12-17-2006, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Bump for the meet, and heres a song for all those with suspension problems http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q3BSOFVI
                                Project 240SX

Comment

Working...
                                X