spring meet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, Ya'll are HUGE, I'm 5ft 5in. 170lbs

Beginning of March, Sunday. Hopefuly we get some sun that day. It would be nice to have a nice size turnout.

Alex
    3 CB's gone....
    1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX
      Damn, Ya'll are HUGE, I'm 5ft 5in. 170lbs

Beginning of March, Sunday. Hopefuly we get some sun that day. It would be nice to have a nice size turnout.

Alex
      the last spring meet was a pretty damn good turnout! and we only planned like a month ahead if i remember right.

this is a lil something for those who didnt go or for the NEWER members that are thinking of going. this was our turnout last spring. vvvv vvvv

good times. then we went up to the falls. this year should be pretty fun. have a bit more planned out
      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

yea, last year was fun, and hopefully its funner(or more fun) this year.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

beginning of march and on a sunday for me plz.

Comment

Wow, that seemed like a damn good turn out. Looks to be some REALLY nice looking CB's. Hope this one has a turn out like the last.
            3 CB's gone....
            1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

begining of march sunday pleazzz
              F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
              My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
              Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

so far loooks like first week of march and on sunday.

so the cruise i had in mind i just clocked at 18.9 miles of twisties.

joser says he wants a longer cruise/run. well more of a run than cruise. so there is another way to go and it would extend the route about another 15+ miles or so.....

how long of a cruise was everybody thinking??? im not talking about a 25mph role....
                F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

yea, that 18.9 miles wont even last us 15 minutes.

we need something longer and faster!! (whoa, that sounded kinda kinky!!)

Comment

yeah ok. here is a few images i put together of the area and the roads/route i had in mind. highlighted in red.

instead of it looping up you can take the route more east and then loop up and back down...adding about 15-20 more miles....

**adding on the extra 15+ miles east will take us right by Flaming Geyser State Park (another photo opportunity? )**
                    Last edited by SMseagren83; 12-05-2006, 04:06 AM.

Comment

Why can I foresee alot of problems or shall I say Citations occuring on this "cruise" maybe its just me....

If a cruise does happen I hope people choose to obey the laws...i'm down for spirited driving....BUT...i cannot afford tickets/hassles
                      無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

at least ill be insured this time!! lol, i now have insurance. wo0t, another step closer to being a real american, ROFL!!

Comment

Originally posted by accord4thgen
                          Why can I foresee alot of problems or shall I say Citations occuring on this "cruise" maybe its just me....

If a cruise does happen I hope people choose to obey the laws...i'm down for spirited driving....BUT...i cannot afford tickets/hassles

thats what i was telling joser today. im all down for a lil agressive driving on the cruise, but im not down for going all out balls to the walls crazy! dont need any accidents and if there is the same amount of people this year as last meet there is just that much more reason to be cautious.

the roads ive highlighted are "out there" enough where they arent patrolled AS much but that doesnt mean there arent cops. its the same raod to my dads place and there are a couple areas along the way where "slowing down" is a MUST.

kinda common sense. drive aggressively at your own risk.

Comment

noice! my vote is for early march, and on a sunday is perfect!

i'll try to come out to this one too, last year was hella fun!
                            -Jonny

My FS Thread

Comment

shit...maybe we should shoot for the same day..march 11th..if its a sunday? and yea sean that route looks good to me! hehe..oh hey joser have you heard about the governments new test on us citizenship? they're testing it out in 10 cities in the US and yakima is one them i think. they give the person like 8 questions and that gives them citizenship..its nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by slammedEX
                                shit...maybe we should shoot for the same day..march 11th..if its a sunday? and yea sean that route looks good to me! hehe..oh hey joser have you heard about the governments new test on us citizenship? they're testing it out in 10 cities in the US and yakima is one them i think. they give the person like 8 questions and that gives them citizenship..its nuts.
                                lol, are you fucking kidding me? that is complete bullshit.

my mom had to take a huge fucking test half the actual american citizens wouldnt even know how to answer correctly.

anyways, it was just a joke, im completely legal. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X