spring meet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

spring meet!

alright guys i know its the middle of winter but the reason for the bad turnout last meet was bad timing i think. if we start planning this now it'll be all good by the time we have it well anyways yeah anybody have any ideas? this year our spring meet was on march 11th and it was a great turnout..anybody down for around the same day? any ideas on places? post em!!

Heck yes! im down! What about sunset beach? its on Hwy 101 just about 20 mins from Seaside Or. Its a drive on beach which is huge and great for pics and hanging out. Might still be a little cold though in the spring...
    JDB garage

Comment

being cold aint no thang! dude we live in the northwest lol..this last march meet was pretty warm..it wasnt bad!

Comment

Im down.

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
        My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

of course...

depending on when it is, whats going on with the job status, and what we r gunna do I am down! i live in Northern WA so if someone wants to supply a spot for a nights rest then would be appreciated. Im a 28 year old trustworthy guy! hahaha yah thats it! anyways talk soon! Hope this happens, I would like to meet some more people, and throw a bunch of miles on my ride just cause I wanna get rid of the engine, hehehe!
          MadLab Racing
          Southern Maryland

Comment

Sounds good. I'd be down for it.
            3 CB's gone....
            1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

so washington or oregon? i don't know if i want to be driving in or near seattle, i don't drive nearly fast enough to catch up with people up there and the road rage madness! my gosh! ive never cursed or sweared like that ever! plus the ROADS! ...
              JDB garage

Comment

Originally posted by fookmehonda
                so washington or oregon? i don't know if i want to be driving in or near seattle, i don't drive nearly fast enough to catch up with people up there and the road rage madness! my gosh! ive never cursed or sweared like that ever! plus the ROADS! ...
                fast? seattle? are u talking about I5. downtown seattle driving is more stop and go with people cutting u off left and right! its the damn traffic. at least in my experiences which is every other weekend-ish.

well if you want the Vancouver/Canada people to come i wouldnt recommend having it your meet in Oregon.

good luck!
                F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                  fast? seattle? are u talking about I5. downtown seattle driving is more stop and go with people cutting u off left and right! its the damn traffic. at least in my experiences which is every other weekend-ish.

well if you want the Vancouver/Canada people to come i wouldnt recommend having it your meet in Oregon.

good luck!

x2
                  gotta get the canadian members to come. that was too much fun last year not too. and i have to prove to them that I dont always roll with a black hood.

Comment

well maybe we can meet up in tukwila again or maybe tacoma or a little north? thats kinda in the middle. what do you guys think?

Comment

is there anything "scenic" in the Tacoma area ish? somewhere in the middle so that everyone can go to.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

tacoma sucks, and it smells.
                        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

how come oregon never gets any love, i hate paying tax up there, and whipin the id is a huge hassle! i love buying 99 cent hamburgers without having to whip out another 25 cents.
                          JDB garage

Comment

because if were going to have it like we did last year that means the BC accords are gonna come down. make an Even trip for them.

Comment

well seeing how we are planning this like months in advance we should be able to pull a good crowd no matter what happens. So lets not argue about where it is lets just try to pic a spot thats convienient for as many people as possible.
                              F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                              My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                              Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Working...
                              X