• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4cylforever
    how about spokane washington
    Oh, ya Jose....what about Spokane? lol
    1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

LOL that totally goes in the wrong direction is like the middle of washington on the absolute border of the eastern part of the state. but hey joser who is from yakima basically drives over 3hrs to go to anyof our meets.
      F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
      My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
      Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

its because he 's some of us.....
        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

im just lookin for some where close to me because im poor and i cant efford a hotel room

Comment

well we're lookin for something that going to be good for everyone. this meet will have owners from canada and OR. and from what i can tell most of the canadians are around the westerly part of BC.

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
            My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

Originally posted by 4cylforever
              im just lookin for some where close to me because im poor and i cant efford a hotel room
              depending on what day it is, I might be able to let you crash on my couh..

once i do a background check on you
              H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                its because he 's some of us.....
                i you sean.

anyways, I've only been to Spokane like 2 times in my life. So i dont know the area at all and it also kind of smells, lol.

I still say we do it at Hooters in Tacoma.

4cylforever: if you dont want to drive alone the whole way, we can set up a meet time in Ellensburg since we both have to go through there anyways.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                  i you sean.

I still say we do it at Hooters in Tacoma.

4cylforever: if you dont want to drive alone the whole way, we can set up a meet time in Ellensburg since we both have to go through there anyways.
                  aww what a guy! trying to accomodate everyone.
                  F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                  Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

aww what a guy! trying to accomodate everyone.

Sean, I'll try to never be an ass to you again. Sorry dude I'm a real bitch sometimes. lol I want to get along with everyone so.....

Just felt like coming clean.
                    1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by maroonaccord2.2

Sean, I'll try to never be an ass to you again. Sorry dude I'm a real bitch sometimes. lol I want to get along with everyone so.....

Just felt like coming clean.
                      works for me man. i can handle a small portion of it, and most of the sarcasm when everyone is getting along. i guess it depends on the content and the direction of it. its not just you though.

i appreciate it Russ.
                      Sean

Comment

works for me man. i can handle a small portion of it, and most of the sarcasm when everyone is getting along. i guess it depends on the content and the direction of it. its not just you though.

i appreciate it Russ.
                        Sean
                        I'll try to keep my "constructive criticism" well......more friendly.
                        1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

I feel the love in the room joser bust out with kum-ba-yah or something
                          Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                          Project 240SX
                          Originally posted by chillin943
                          anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                          Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

well thats that..haha. we could meet at hooters in tacoma or we could meet at the tukwila fun center like last time. i've never been to hooters though.... i hear its pretty umm..boobalicious there haha. anyways yea so we'll have lunch or dinner at hooters then what? go for a cruise or?

Comment

that hooters is pretty fun! been there once before. u guys could go up 16 and across the bridge and then take that first exit that goes to the overlook of the bridge/sound.

or grab some KK since u will be right there. OR if you guys meet all up at the family fun center like last time u should all go SYKART racing. thats pretty fun and u can all race each other...."safely"

Comment

OR if you guys meet all up at the family fun center like last time u should all go SYKART racing. thats pretty fun and u can all race each other...."safely"
                                That sounds like fu-un..... lol
                                1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Working...
                                X