Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SMseagren83
    i hope i dont get scammed.....

its the risk i take though....ill hope for the best!
    Whats this in regards too??? Just a random post??
    無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

he bought some cool things from a character that doesnt seem to be legit on the boards. I wont say what sean bought cause thats his secret but the person he bought it from I don't trust much.
      F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
      My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
      Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

lol, i wasnt even gonna go that far. but meh david pretty much got it. anyways hopefully i hear something tonight.

everyone deserves a chance, right?

on a note: ITS SO NICE OUT!!! hopefully it will stay nice enough for tomorrow evening for a BBQ at mu buddies in bellevue! WOOT!
        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

i dislike having parts in my room, instead of on my car
          Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
          Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
          Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
          Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
          Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
          Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185
            i dislike having parts in my room, instead of on my car

bahaha dont we all....dont we all....
            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

bahaha dont we all....dont we all....
              funny, im cleaning my room now and finding all sorts of car goodies
              Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
              Project 240SX
              Originally posted by chillin943
              anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
              Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

man my buddy is pissing me off. tonight i was trying to pass him and another person cause the person in front of him was doin like 10 under the speed limit so i get in the other lane and start speedin up and he pulls out in front of me and pushes me off into the turning lane. also he kept kickin my CB7. i swear im about ready to kick his ass and break one of his back windows in his CB7
                Last edited by 90ACCORDLXGUY; 05-24-2007, 08:15 PM.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Well it looks like I may be moving on from my cb. Last night I took a corner going about 50 and apparently had CR traction bar welds snap causing my left front wheel/tire to recess back into the fender. That sending me into a slide into the ditch. My bumper and lip are gone along with my drivers side fog light, corner light and fender. So far I don't know if the suspension/frame is straight or not. My front sway bar bolt is also bent to hell. At this point I'm considering selling everything I have sitting around plus pulling parts off my car to take it back to stock. Anyway my recommendation is make sure any suspension components you replace with aftermarket stuff have high quality welds. I'll post some pictures of the carnage later.
                  Project 240SX
                  Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Nobody builds their own shit.....bunch of followers

Comment

Originally posted by blackice
                      Well it looks like I may be moving on from my cb. Last night I took a corner going about 50 and apparently had CR traction bar welds snap causing my left front wheel/tire to recess back into the fender. That sending me into a slide into the ditch. My bumper and lip are gone along with my drivers side fog light, corner light and fender. So far I don't know if the suspension/frame is straight or not. My front sway bar bolt is also bent to hell. At this point I'm considering selling everything I have sitting around plus pulling parts off my car to take it back to stock. Anyway my recommendation is make sure any suspension components you replace with aftermarket stuff have high quality welds. I'll post some pictures of the carnage later.

Man that sucks.. Glad your okay!
                      H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by accord4thgen
                        Nobody builds their own shit.....bunch of followers

Comment

Sorry...true story. I'm just bitching because i'm tired of seeing sooo many noobs and regulars practically asking how they should build their own cars!! Its not just here but many sites.... It goes like this. "whats the name of this part?" "If I buy it will it make me fit in and be cool?" "Wow let me copy things that were done years ago and claim them as having them first" "What should I buy for MY car with MY money?" "If i had the money i'd buy it" "If this item was for sale at a different time i'd buy it" Same shit over and over and over and over again...BLAH

I'm sick of reading all the fools that are claiming to be the first to have "certain items" or done certain mods......shit is sooooo funny

I could go on but it doesn't matter....don't really care...i'm just venting and crabby....nothing will change Continue on....I just need to stay off the boards LOL I miss the old import scene

Comment

LOL! wow, you definately have had that brewing around in ur head.

i definately agree with what your saying though...i hate the "claiming/firsts to have in US" bullshit. how can anyone be certain anyways! LOL!!

it will never change... and will continue to get worse. fortunately many of the newbies dont wanna fork over the money to set themselves apart from the rest... or just window shop! gotta pay to play i suppose....and if u cant pay but wanna play, maybe you should reconsider and find a diff hobby!

much of what you described above, i ignore. its entertaining to stumble across though.

Comment

well......

wired up the knock sensor and put back the O2 sensor instead of the w/b. plugged in the P13 ECU and no codes went off and it seemed to idle alright..except it was a little on the rough side.

so with no codes after about 5 mins i decided to take it out for a spin...

threw it in reverse backed up, put in in 1st and continued to pull forward as i hit the gate button to open the gate to leave...the car DIES.

hmmm.....

fired up again and it struggles to stay at a decent rpm. thats odd. turned off then back on and nothing. just cranks....

try again and it stumbles and spits and now its running really rough as if my timing just got thrown way out of whack. so i somehow back it up into the driveway and i decided to throw the OLD chipped P28 ecu i had back in. which if i unplugged the vacuum line from the fuel pressure regulator it actually idled normally (added fuel pressure). ** ps- the P28 bypasses knock/EGR/and the O2 with the chip it has ( so it should run like it used to)

so plug that back in and same thing...struggles to start and spits and missfires all over the place and it can barely keep running.

not to mention an interesting smell coming from the exhaust.....

not sure what happened...i guess the next thing to check is if the timing got thrown way off somehow. although it has a brand new tensioner in there.

if thats not the case i think somethin went TOAST!

i dont even know what to think at this point and i cant seem to get this car runing right.

so frustrated and dissapointed.
                              Last edited by SMseagren83; 05-27-2007, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Project 240SX

Comment

Working...
                                X