No announcement yet.

*NW Bitchilism Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah it was hella bad north bound today for some unknown reason....everyone was driving like idiots....and some old bitch was riding my ass in traffic cursing and honking at me when I couldn't go anywhere...I wanted to beat the bitch
    無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX
      2 hours? Where do you commute from? Damn.
      Lake Stevens to Des Moines for work right now....not permanent though.
      1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by maroonaccord2.2
        Lake Stevens to Des Moines for work right now....not permanent though.
        damn dude! DES MOINES!!?? ur like 10 mins away from where i live. lol!! thats one helluva drive
        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

14hr work days pwn the fuck out of me.

I gota work 10 hours tomorrow. That'll make 70 THIS week. I need some sleep.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

This guy's an idiot.... I want to kick his ass. lol

http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/pts/351628413.html
            1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

his coil overs alone are more expensive then his asking price. shit i should buy it and part it.

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
              My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

Originally posted by maroonaccord2.2
                This guy's an idiot.... I want to kick his ass. lol

http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/pts/351628413.html
                Its a bullshit ad someone did on him.....I hit him up already before and he said "why do people keep emailing me about a car for sale? I don't have a car for sale" hahhahaa I gave him the link

Plus that accord is long gone in the pics....was some guys from cali (if my memory serves me correct) and didn't have all those mods

Comment

Stupid CD players

Comment

People are facking morons!! This chick just went right off into the ditch at 40 mph for NO apparent reason. She was obviously distracted by something, and the car slid about 50-60 feet before it stopped. lol

"Sorry officer, are you telling me it's not LEGAL to text while driving?!??!?!"
                    1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

ouch, that scene looks oh so familiar to me...and no i wasn't texting russ lmao
                      Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                      Project 240SX
                      Originally posted by chillin943
                      anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                      Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Originally posted by blackice
                        ouch, that scene looks oh so familiar to me...and no i wasn't texting russ lmao

no, you were trying to drift a FF car. tisk tisk.
                        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

I'm going to check my compression tomorrow night, but I'm pretty sure something is going on that's compression-related. In other words, I might be replacing a head gasket soon.....damn!!

*edit* did some searching, found this:

My car has the SAME symtoms

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ad+gasket+leak
                          Last edited by maroonaccord2.2; 06-22-2007, 12:14 AM.
                          1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Compression is good, 180+ on all 4 cylinders.....just need to get an EGR gasket and take it off for a thorough cleaning.
                            1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

little carbon buildup eh? have you seafoam'd her lately?

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                                little carbon buildup eh? have you seafoam'd her lately?
                                Never actually, guess that I need to though!! lol
                                1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Working...
                                X