No announcement yet.

*NW Bitchilism Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting into my car after trying to fight a bullshit ticket and still having to pay 82$ I roll froward in my car into the curb maybe an inch......

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
    My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

What was the ticket for??

Russ should be able to fix that
      無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

i was heading east on 41st commin from Mukiltio and took a left right before Forest park (Geoff if you know where thats at) following another car. turned at 5:30. well there was a sign that said i coulnt turn there until 6.... Well a cop pulls behind the car in front of me and it hits me that i made an illegal turn and then a cop pulls behind me. rants on about how hes been doing this for 4 months and its been a real problem as he handed me the ticket. as if i give a fuck thats the first time i have taken that turn in 2 years.

Comment

Yeah I know where that is....haven't been around there in a very long time so don't know about the sign but thats stupid to give you ticket on that....should have just been a warning at the most since you didn't know...assuming you were cool with him/her during the stop too.

I hate signs that are limited to certain times of the day....like 128th diamond lanes towards home depot where they let you carpool at certain times and then its open to everyone at another time......

Unfortunately I dunno if you can really fight the ticket since its an exact time offense type deal....so I guess you're gonna have to take it.....sucks
          無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

ya i was cool to him until i he gave me a ticket and then started to talk about how much people have been doing this and i said i didn't care.

Comment

Originally posted by accord4thgen

Russ should be able to fix that
              1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

david is fucking pissed. My alternator took a crap on me a day ago and my car is stuck in the tcc parking lot. And now I have to take it to a garage to get it fixed tomorrow sigh
                F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

just take the tools there. Not much to replace it.

Comment

Originally posted by DA92CB7
                    david is fucking pissed. My alternator took a crap on me a day ago and my car is stuck in the tcc parking lot. And now I have to take it to a garage to get it fixed tomorrow sigh

why do u have to take it to a garage to get a alternator replaced????
                    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

congrat's on your nom for AOM sean. be nice to see a "local boy" get it for once. not that we are in a popularity contest.

Comment

Originally posted by DA92CB7
                        Ha, yeah it's supa easy... You need 10, 12, and 14mm wrenches me thinks. Any you should be able to do it dude. Just don't over-tighten them bolts.
                        1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by maroonaccord2.2
                          Ha, yeah it's supa easy... You need 10, 12, and 14mm wrenches me thinks. Any you should be able to do it dude. Just don't over-tighten them bolts.

har............

Comment

My beef is stupid rookie power-tripping corrupt pigs pulling over Hondas for nothing and ticketing you for every little thing; lights too bright, tint too dark, car too low, muffler too loud, etc.
                            While 50 year old limp grandpas are rolling in their 60's Camaros on oversized full race slicks in the back down the street open header and nothing happens! If they do get stopped, it's because the pig wants to compliment their 'antique masterpiece'.

My CB7 is now ***FOR SALE***

Comment

I would do it my self but I dont have the time or the patients right now to work serriously on my car right at the moment. aka I would probably do something like over tighten the bolts . . . I hate been so stressed and strung out
                              F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                              My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                              Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

dude, how far are you from Tacoma dome?

Alex(91accord-LX) has an extra alternator that he might be willing to give you.

We can even go fucking install it for you.

Its TWO fucking bolt. IT's impossible to over tighten those tho. You seriously would have to be super strong to over tighten those bolts.

But I guess if you can't even install a set of head lights then you shouldn't even try this

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Working...
                                X