• Time
  • Show
Clear All

My car is at tcc so its like 5 mins from the tacoma dome ish
    F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
    My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
    Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

fuck distributors and their bullshit coils.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

lol easy fix though.

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
        My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

Not when you're short on money.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

whats this for, your Civy?

Comment

just ebay them im looking for one right now for like 30 bucks

Comment

Originally posted by OnBBS17s
                whats this for, your Civy?
                No, my Accord.
                3 CB's gone....
                1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

We're having a no spark situation right now with my swap.

We've tried many combinations to try to get it running.
                  3 CB's gone....
                  1 WK Overland....

Comment

If you need my help still after cory shows, let me know. i might be able to come up there for a little bit. just dont ask me at like 9pm.
                    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

what combo's? have you tried the coil and the igniter chip?

Comment

Being frustrated really sucks when you don't know what to do.
                        3 CB's gone....
                        1 WK Overland....

Comment

Can't decide if I should sell the coupe and everything I have or not....love the car and never wanted to sell it before....might be time to move on though.....fuck idunno
                          無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

Originally posted by accord4thgen
                            Can't decide if I should sell the coupe and everything I have or not....love the car and never wanted to sell it before....might be time to move on though.....fuck idunno

dont do it! whatever the reason might be thats causing you to think otherwise....just dont! LOL! seriously though.

not sure whats up with your car, but i DO know that our cars can definately get under our skin and flip all sorts of attitude....however its usually the love for them that makes us keep them around. not to mention, some of us have come too far and invested too much of our time/effort/sweat&tears/$$$$$, to just turn a shoulder.

hope you keep her Geoff!
                            Sean
                            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                              dont do it! whatever the reason might be thats causing you to think otherwise....just dont! LOL! seriously though.

not sure whats up with your car, but i DO know that our cars can definately get under our skin and flip all sorts of attitude....however its usually the love for them that makes us keep them around. not to mention, some of us have come too far and invested too much of our time/effort/sweat&tears/$$$$$, to just turn a shoulder.

hope you keep her Geoff!
                              Sean
                              If that isn't the truth.

Honestly,

I say really think about it, if you really want to sel it then go ahead(not that you need my permission) but Sean is right, our cars do things to aggrevate us but the way I see it is, let it try, just get back at her by fixing her.
                              3 CB's gone....
                              1 WK Overland....

Comment

well..

friend left my car unlocked when he borrrowed it to take a girl to the movies, apparently came back and stereo / amp / sub all gone...im so pissed, I know he didnt do it because he is very trust worthy but still sucks, nice alpine deck kicker amp and alpine type r sub....first time my car has ever been violated.

nothing broken but still sucks!
                                MadLab Racing
                                Southern Maryland

Comment

Working...
                                X