No announcement yet.

Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow chan nice work! How long did it take you? And could you paint my rear bumper ;p

cathy is going to have a nice space shuttle.
    Last edited by ikayto; 05-20-2008, 04:54 PM.

Comment

My friend had one a few years ago.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

my 9th grade english professor had that type civic.

Took about 5 of us to lift it and move it across the parking lot aha fun times!

Sold, but not forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by f20aaccordturbo
          sounds good bro where are u getting it bared at? new to the g-ride painted here are a few pic. i need to color sand then polish it.

I am going to Chaffey college the rep is pretty cool I like him but he is not friendly.

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Comment

my buddy at jdmcarboy has a nice wagon, crv roof spoiler and edm fogs I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by f20aaccordturbo
              sounds good bro where are u getting it bared at? new to the g-ride painted here are a few pic. i need to color sand then polish it.

Very impressive work Chan , do you work like at a body shop?

Comment

Originally posted by NorcoAccord
                I am going to Chaffey college the rep is pretty cool I like him but he is not friendly.
                Yeah he failed me twice....not because he wasn't friendly LOL. He just seemed very serious, almost gave me the impression he was trying to be the Smog Police. Either that or he thought I was going to get pissed off. He wouldn't give me any suggestions the first time, but he did the second. Well he did tell me the USDM would burn cleaner after the first fail. He was wrong about that.

Anyhow, I think I told you before I was also failing the NO test like you. Mine was 1666 ppm I believe. I got that number down to 300 by retarding the timming 1 degree. Not at chaffee though, but I think the result would have been close to the same.

My swap thread
                Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Originally posted by blaxemj
                  Very impressive work Chan , do you work like at a body shop?
                  nope i have no job. i learned body repair in the street ehehh the guy that i made the carbon fiber mold with taught me how to use body filler
                  contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

That's cool Chan, as long as you are doing something productive with your time. And from the looks of it you learned pretty well. keep up the good work man.

Comment

Just installed the Project Mu HC+ pads. Damn do they bite hard! Hawk what?
                      Raceline USA

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92
                        Yeah he failed me twice....not because he wasn't friendly LOL. He just seemed very serious, almost gave me the impression he was trying to be the Smog Police. Either that or he thought I was going to get pissed off. He wouldn't give me any suggestions the first time, but he did the second. Well he did tell me the USDM would burn cleaner after the first fail. He was wrong about that.

Anyhow, I think I told you before I was also failing the NO test like you. Mine was 1666 ppm I believe. I got that number down to 300 by retarding the timming 1 degree. Not at chaffee though, but I think the result would have been close to the same.
                        yeah now my timing is at 17btdc and with the egr seemed to help but still not enough so tomorrow I will be going down to oceanside and see what i can get done so hope it all works.

on a side note
                        I Graduated from Chaffey college tonight.

Click Me

Comment

Originally posted by JDMxDB8
                          nice
                          contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

installed my hello kitty drift charm, i know its f*gg

enV this!!!!

member ride thing

myspace

93accordSE video!

Comment

How would you rate them compared to stock?

Click Me

Comment

which hawk pads were you running before ?

Comment

Working...
                                X