Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by f20aaccordturbo
    sounds good bro where are u getting it bared at? new to the g-ride painted here are a few pic. i need to color sand then polish it.
    your car is looking clean cant wait to see what else your going to do.

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Comment

Originally posted by NorcoAccord
      How would you rate them compared to stock?
      They're way way way better than stock. Night/day difference.

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe
      which hawk pads were you running before ?
      Hawk HPS.
      Raceline USA

Comment

Originally posted by JDMxDB8
        Hawk HPS.
        ever try axxis ult?

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe
          ever try axxis ult?

those are the SHIT

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
          "2SIIC"
          Authentic Jerseys for sale
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

I'm positive the HC+ is better than the Ult.
            Raceline USA

Comment

Originally posted by NorcoAccord
              yeah now my timing is at 17btdc and with the egr seemed to help but still not enough so tomorrow I will be going down to oceanside and see what i can get done so hope it all works.

on a side note
              I Graduated from Chaffey college tonight.
              17BTDC is actually advanced. You need to be at 13 or 14 so that the spark is firing later, not sooner.
              You should be turning the dizzy towards you, or if looking at it from the passenger side of the car, clockwise.

My swap thread
              Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92
                17BTDC is actually advanced. You need to be at 13 or 14 so that the spark is firing later, not sooner.
                You should be turning the dizzy towards you, or if looking at it from the passenger side of the car, clockwise.
                For an H23 or is that generic for Honda's?

Click Me

Comment

Probably for Honda's...at least I know for sure the F22, H23, H22

My swap thread
                  Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Kane is right, he should know

anyway is believe on most h and f series, timing should be 15+-2 degress with the service connector jumped.

timing being advanced is really not helping you at all. dunno who set it that high and for what purpose especially knowing you were going to smog,

use a timing gun and set it right or take it to whoever did it for you
                    Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by blackcb7
                      Kane is right, he should know

anyway is believe on most h and f series, timing should be 15+-2 degress with the service connector jumped.

timing being advanced is really not helping you at all. dunno who set it that high and for what purpose especially knowing you were going to smog,

use a timing gun and set it right or take it to whoever did it for you
                      Well looks like I have to go bug Gabe and get him to adjust well its down at the shop.

Edit
                      Congrats blackcb7 on being accord of the month, I just noticed it.

Click Me

Comment

Thanks,

also to clearify, 17 degrees is still withing spec, it will just hurt your readings, if that makes sense, also did you ever post the pic of the paper.
                        Members Ride

Comment

Gonna take out the stock antenna today and putting on the delete plug. No more R/C car status.
                          Raceline USA

Comment

hmm i'm gonna have to research these matt. i'm on hawk HP+ and it's already pretty darn good if you ask me . you have em on all 4 corners or just up front?
                            1cor10:31
                            - 92 LX coupe
                            - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool
                              hmm i'm gonna have to research these matt. i'm on hawk HP+ and it's already pretty darn good if you ask me . you have em on all 4 corners or just up front?
                              All four corners. I'm serious man, they hella bite hard. I have to be extra soft on the pedal just to brake slowly or else I'll come to a stop. Lol!
                              Raceline USA

Comment

I'm wouldn't doubt it. I hear project mu makes some good pads, but I've never found a good deal for them, so I've haven't tried it.

My friends love the HP+ so much that they daily drive on them. I know they're outside my house when I hear a loud exhaust and pads squealing.

Comment

Working...
                                X