Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BatmannamtaB View Post
    I would just get the 90-93 accord "mugen" "spoon" lip so you wouldnt have to bother modifying it to fit when there is already one made for our cars.

Just drive careful, they can take a beating dragging up curbs but nothing full on contact or else it'd crack or break off. This is the downfall of abs plastic lips.

I wish they made grills out of abs plastic for our cars instead of fiberglass.
    Last edited by ikayto; 09-11-2008, 11:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
      I would just get the 90-93 accord "mugen" "spoon" lip so you wouldnt have to bother modifying it to fit when there is already one made for our cars.

Just drive careful, they can take a beating dragging up curbs but nothing full on contact or else it'd crack or break off. This is the downfall of abs plastic lips.

I wish they made grills out of abs plastic for our cars instead of fiberglass.
      On craigslist someone is selling ABS grills

Oh and about getting the "Mugen spoon" lip, someone else has a "Mugen" lip that wouldn't need modification and fits directly onto our CB7's but he's asking $80 for it

Comment

I got a surprise coming next week I'll keep you guys posted

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
        "2SIIC"
        Authentic Jerseys for sale
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

so we'll hear from you again in 5 months eh?

lol

New with the g-ride:
          Installed the driver side skirt and found out why my driver's rear tire is loosing air. It seemed as if the patch they used to seal the hole from a nail I had a while ago is coming undone. I recall it use to be a big 2" x 2" patch of something and now its widdled down to the size of the very hole itself. Going to go back to American Tire and see what they can do for me.

Rollin on my rally sparco spare, man I miss this wheel. It sort of goes along with the sporty full kit now.
          Last edited by ikayto; 09-12-2008, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
            so we'll hear from you again in 5 months eh?

lol

New with the g-ride:
            Installed the driver side skirt and found out why my driver's rear tire is loosing air. It seemed as if the patch they used to seal the hole from a nail I had a while ago is coming undone. I recall it use to be a big 2" x 2" patch of something and now its widdled down to the size of the very hole itself. Going to go back to American Tire and see what they can do for me.

Rollin on my rally sparco spare, man I miss this wheel. It sort of goes along with the sporty full kit now.

Mine is leakin air again, just a couple weeks after they supposedly fixed it.

My swap thread
            Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92 View Post
              Mine is leakin air again, just a couple weeks after they supposedly fixed it.
              looks like we'll have to go get it patched again. I guess patches are temporary? or did American Tire just use a cheap process. I just want to get it patched permanently.

Comment

i got my tire patched over at a local 76 station a few months back and it's been fine. only cost $12.50
                ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7 View Post
                  i got my tire patched over at a local 76 station a few months back and it's been fine. only cost $12.50
                  local tire shop out here in good ol Banning patches for free...(sorry guys not tryin to rub it in)....got mine patched bout a year ago and its still fine
                  1991 Cappuccino Brown LX Coupe
                  2013 Rallye Red Civic EX Coupe

Comment

5 bucks in Fontana at a place i know.

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Comment

LOL naw Wilson I know I have been gone for a while but I just been busy and well trust me it paid off but like I said you guys will see next week

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                      "2SIIC"
                      Authentic Jerseys for sale
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

just joking, people have lives--I do not.

ran over a tire just now

I couldnt see it in time and just ran over it and saw a big rig up ahead pulled over. Luckily it was just a piece of the tire that I plowed over.

Very very very glad I did not buy Aaron's Greddy Lip, that thing would have been obliterated right now.

Comment

Someone stole the catalytic converter off my daily....what the fuck....
                          www.stickydiljoe.com

Comment

that crap is still happening :

Comment

Originally posted by StickyDilJoe View Post
                              Someone stole the catalytic converter off my daily....what the fuck....
                              Now you can throw on a test pipe and gain like 70 hp. lol

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Comment

Just bought these...anyone want to install them for me?

BTW, is it me or do they look skinnier/longer than other side markers?

Comment

Working...
                                X