No announcement yet.

Official Spring Meet Thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sick i cant wait to get my sticker, are the texas ones the one with an outline of texas and then cb7tuner?

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

That would be the one. If you had ordered one in the past, I will have it at the meet.

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
      JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

Originally posted by djcaz_aom View Post
        That would be the one. If you had ordered one in the past, I will have it at the meet.
        sweet well make me one. also going to be a sweet meet looks like everything will fall into line

Comment

Score so I do get one too! haha.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by djcaz_aom View Post
            niceee i get one too?

Comment

get me a Pacman sticker and I'll get you one of these

Formerly 91AccordExR33
              11.68 @ 127mph
              417whp/375wtq
              Sold: 8/2016

Comment

I'll take any stickers.

Comment

coming up pretty quick ppl!!! Shiet, and Im not even done with the car yet. At least the mods I had in mind...

Start getting your finishing touches on point. Have to make sure your CB is looking fresh!

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Originally posted by cb7pr View Post
                    coming up pretty quick ppl!!! Shiet, and Im not even done with the car yet. At least the mods I had in mind...

Start getting your finishing touches on point. Have to make sure your CB is looking fresh!
                    fucking tell me about it, this weekend and next week will be busy getting shit done.

Comment

Mine is going in the paint/body shop cause some idiot backed his truck into the side at Sam's club and drove off. Already had plans to do front fenders and hood because of some dents and peeling clear coat. Also going to tint tails as well. Should I keep the gold pinstripe or go with black or nothing at all ? Feedback appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                        fucking tell me about it, this weekend and next week will be busy getting shit done.
                        im currently dropping mine, I have next weekend to finish engine bay, and buff/polish the exterior. I also need a frikin lip! Hopefully Gus sends me that Legend one before the meet.

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Originally posted by cb7pr View Post
                          im currently dropping mine, I have next weekend to finish engine bay, and buff/polish the exterior. I also need a frikin lip! Hopefully Gus sends me that Legend one before the meet.
                          yeah, rear disc swap is whats left for me i finally got all my painting done today and it looks fucking sick y'all will like it.

Comment

Put me down on the list cuase ill be there rain or shine!!!!!!
                            IM Be Rolling in my DC2
                            Nerotenzo@aol.com

Facebook me

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/Nerotenzo

Comment

Originally posted by EXCHEF2112 View Post
                              Mine is going in the paint/body shop cause some idiot backed his truck into the side at Sam's club and drove off. Already had plans to do front fenders and hood because of some dents and peeling clear coat. Also going to tint tails as well. Should I keep the gold pinstripe or go with black or nothing at all ? Feedback appreciated.
                              Minus the stripe. Cleaner look.

Me, I'm so far behind, I'll be lucky to pull anything off. Wheels, don't think they are ready yet.

We'll see...

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
                              JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

I might have the carbon fiber hood on by then as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X