No announcement yet.

Official Spring Meet Thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is a no go for me.... I am starting a new job on thursday - Sunday starting at 12pm and out at 6pm..... Sorry guys would have loved to go but gotta keep a roof over my families head....

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
    PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

WOW. Looks like I"LL be the San Antonio contact.

We roll at 930AM, no later. cb7pr, can you update the first thread. It looks like I can tell the future...

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
      JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

Originally posted by djcaz_aom View Post
        WOW. Looks like I"LL be the San Antonio contact.

We roll at 930AM, no later. cb7pr, can you update the first thread. It looks like I can tell the future...
        Indeed you can. Updating now.

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Any idea what time the group is leaving the dfw area ? I was hoping to meet up with them as they pass through Temple.

Comment

i have been keeping an eye on the forcast and it just keeps getting better. 74 and sunny. sunday is going to be just as nice. so bring your swim trunks!

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

Not lookin like there is a dfw roll out so far. Im probably just gonna head out whenever I wake up and get there when I get there.
              To-Do List for Today
              Be Awesome

Comment

All that chatter in where are the dallas cb7's and no one coming ?

Comment

Both of you should coordinate.

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Originally posted by EXCHEF2112 View Post
                    All that chatter in where are the dallas cb7's and no one coming ?
                    that family broke apart some time ago...

view my ride: My Ride

Comment

I noticed there is no caravan for the Houston area. I guess i'll lead my fellow Houstonians; so lets meet up at the Academy @ 1960/290 by 10am, head out no later then 10:30. PM me for my contact information.
                      PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

I wont be in my CB this time so please bare with me lol
                        Nerotenzo@aol.com

Facebook me

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/Nerotenzo

Comment

Originally posted by cloudasc View Post
                          I noticed there is no caravan for the Houston area. I guess i'll lead my fellow Houstonians; so lets meet up at the Academy @ 1960/290 by 10am, head out no later then 10:30. PM me for my contact information.
                          You might want to leave a little earlier. We are leaving 9:30 sharp from San Antonio. Gives you time to clean up the rides and rest before the activities.

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
                          JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

jus got done changing oil and oil sender sensor.gnna clean up the car tomorrow and friday, cant wait! jmolina... your ride is super nice! hope to meet some of you guys out there!

Comment

I dunno if I can make the 930 roll call yet. Dunno how long I'll be out at the meet this time....we'll see how it goes the next few days.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                              11.68 @ 127mph
                              417whp/375wtq
                              Sold: 8/2016

Comment

HEEEYYY guys! i got the days off! hurray! so if tommoro goes good ill be there! i got my sawblades on criagslist right now but i want someone wit a cb to have them. but i dnt wanna take them wit me if noone wants them

Comment

Working...
                                X