Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boost_Lee View Post
    oh really??? lol jk
    lol i never see you in my rear view mirror when we run lime creek.

Ya, oh really!!??!! Just dynoed 198.6 WHP so I'm pumped!!!!
    sick!! you going to have those rims ready for the meet?

I never got a chance to drive lime creek last time, but it should definately be a fun experience in the fit, as I have yet to take it through any sort of twisties. It should be fun finding out whether I can keep up. lol
    those fits handle great. i bet it will make lunch out of limecreek.

In a f'ing Fit? Is this a CB7 meet?

-Integra
    -Fit
    -Kia
    lol yeah it is, but we always get different makes and models showing up. i personally dont mind. as long as they follow the rules and dont rice it up.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

Rims won't be ready. I don't rush things and the lips still need polishing.

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
      JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

Originally posted by djcaz_aom View Post
        Rims won't be ready. I don't rush things and the lips still need polishing.
        well get at son!!! i pulled an all day getting my rear swap done yesterday.my hands and body are trashed.

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
          well get at son!!! i pulled an all day getting my rear swap done yesterday.my hands and body are trashed.
          And Ive pulled and all 2 months! lol

Alex, I know what you mean. I wont be rocking mine either. Oh well...leaving them for a future SA meet...

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

I will be shooting for the cb7 tx meet trophy for most stripped interior and most brake dust accumulated in a single day! LOL. See you peeps there!

ThrakBarts = 100% Attending!
            '92 LX.
            JDM H22a.

My Member's Ride Thread

Sold to: tysCb7, johnD1079, AccordHybrid92, GUA-D'zCb-7, judonoh, DriftProjectR, AeyJayCB7, C91BLX7, H23CB7

Comment

Originally posted by ThrakBarts View Post
              I will be shooting for the cb7 tx meet trophy for most stripped interior and most brake dust accumulated in a single day! LOL. See you peeps there!

ThrakBarts = 100% Attending!
              Oh hell nah, you be riding CLEAN this time, shieeet. My co-pilot cant be ridin dirty! I'll wash the frikin car myself!

Btw, Im booked at the Holiday Inn Express, so get on it ppl. The SWSX Festival starts on those days, and I had my friend called more than 10 hotels, close to 6th st, and ALL are booked.

BTW, it was $139/night.

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Man, you ain't lying! There aren't many hotels close at all. So much for walking to sixth street
                '92 LX.
                JDM H22a.

My Member's Ride Thread

Sold to: tysCb7, johnD1079, AccordHybrid92, GUA-D'zCb-7, judonoh, DriftProjectR, AeyJayCB7, C91BLX7, H23CB7

Comment

Originally posted by cb7pr View Post
                  Get it going bro. My balljoints are shot to, and bushing are cracked to shit. But, I'll be there. Should have my registration in sometime this week, hopefully.

That being said, where is Eric?! We need to start a confirmed list on here, period. We almost have as much 50/50's as others attending. I would like a set list of CB7's attending, not just members. I know Nate(ThrakBarts) is going, and Tom(bluedaysrain) is not. So, lets get it done.

460sx, if you dont mind, can you assit with this if Eric doesnt? its getting too close.
                  I know I have a lot to do but I will be there H22 blazing.

Comment

WTF?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eric hasn't posted since 02-21-2010, 05:20 PM

Hope he isn't flaking at the last minute....

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
                    JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

Woah! I am alive sorry just dealing with some court stuff.... I can go if i tag along with somebody. Rack is going out on the Car. Steering wheel has way to much play! Might go with a friend in his G35 after all....

I have been updating the thread though

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
                      PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_CB7_TX View Post
                        Woah! I am alive sorry just dealing with some court stuff.... I can go if i tag along with somebody. Rack is going out on the Car. Steering wheel has way to much play! Might go with a friend in his G35 after all....

I have been updating the thread though
                        those damn kia's!!!!! see should have bought an 20 yr old accord with a GOOD rack lol.

Comment

Originally posted by cb7pr View Post
                          In a f'ing Fit? Is this a CB7 meet?

-Integra
                          -Fit
                          -Kia
                          Yeah, i'll be there in a Fit, since the cb7 is parked due to wristpin knock, unless you want me to roll it all the way up there and back on 3 cylinders... but I love my cb7 enough that I wouldn't do that to it.
                          PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

Originally posted by cloudasc View Post
                            Yeah, i'll be there in a Fit, since the cb7 is parked due to wristpin knock, unless you want me to roll it all the way up there and back on 3 cylinders... but I love my cb7 enough that I wouldn't do that to it.
                            You know what bro, its all good. I just dont want to go to a meet that doesnt even seem like it, you know. But nyhow, looking forward to meeting all of you. Make sure them CB's are looking/running good.

Nate, the Hotel is 10mins away. I guess it works...

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

well I am not gonna be able to make it. I have to work I was really looking foward to coming and getting to meet you guys. I am thinking of maybe a summer coastal meet though. maybe galveston or even padre

she is down....but definately not out

Comment

do we want to get an items for sale thread going? i have some stuff i can sell and i know alex always has stuff to sell as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X