No announcement yet.

Official Spring Meet Thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I take it someone will be there taking good photos ?

Comment

unfortunately i wont make it, the car is not running, and my bro wont let me borrow his cb

view my ride: My Ride

Comment

I'll be there.
        Originally posted by sweet91accord
        if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

I am going to depart CC at 730am to meet with the early bird SA crew, see you guys there! Nelson call me and make sure I am awake!
          '92 LX.
          JDM H22a.

My Member's Ride Thread

Sold to: tysCb7, johnD1079, AccordHybrid92, GUA-D'zCb-7, judonoh, DriftProjectR, AeyJayCB7, C91BLX7, H23CB7

Comment

lookin forward to meetin you 2 ^^

Formerly 91AccordExR33
            11.68 @ 127mph
            417whp/375wtq
            Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Loading up the car, about to be heading out to the Houstonian pre-meet spot, haven't heard a word from anyone about who's going to be meeting up from this area. Anyways the name is Anthony, and my number is 832-814-5977, texting is ok.
              PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

we're bout to take off in a few minutes to gas n go meet up with the sa departing crew

Comment

Well I'm waiting on the wife and friend to get done. I'm just going to put it out there...I'm sick as can be. I've been sick for the past few days, and I'm still driving there, so I hope to see a good crowd! LOL...I'm leaving now, so I'll see you guys at the meet point.

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

First after-meet post, FTW.

I'll get some pictures up later, I took them all in raw format, so they are huuuuuge. Need to save them as jpgs.
                    Originally posted by sweet91accord
                    if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post
                      First after-meet post, FTW.

I'll get some pictures up later, I took them all in raw format, so they are huuuuuge. Need to save them as jpgs.
                      Fucking great meet fellas!! i will have pics up too, if yall make a thread post up so we know.

****Edit: i made the thread, dont be lazy lol.
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...16#post2463916

also Cloudasc is the fucking man!
                      Last edited by baracuda; 03-14-2010, 12:52 AM.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

Awesome meet! My first Cb7tuner meet, and it was great fun! Thanks for the good times all you who attended!
                        '92 LX.
                        JDM H22a.

My Member's Ride Thread

Sold to: tysCb7, johnD1079, AccordHybrid92, GUA-D'zCb-7, judonoh, DriftProjectR, AeyJayCB7, C91BLX7, H23CB7

Comment

Sounds like a good time good to hear.

The New-ish Ride
                          My old Ride
                          Hear my Vtak!!!
                          MK3 Member #3
                          I piss off people for fun.
                          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                            Fucking great meet fellas!! i will have pics up too, if yall make a thread post up so we know.

****Edit: i made the thread, dont be lazy lol.
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...16#post2463916

also Cloudasc is the fucking man!
                            Glad you enjoyed that little group walk and talk we had

I've added most of the pictures I took to the picture thread. Tried to download some from the other camera, windows 7 blue screened when I inserted the memory card, restarted, everything seemed fine, went copy the pictures, and then Win7 froze solid. Rebooted again, and now the pictures are missing... Going to try and run some data recovery software on it, and hopefully I'll have more pictures to post here shortly!
                            Last edited by cloudasc; 03-14-2010, 03:34 AM.
                            PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

Awesome meet. Good to meet everyone. I'll post up photos later today. Peace out !

Comment

good meeting everyone! Lots of new faces in the scene, and a few old ones as well. It was fun and I hope everyone enjoyed themselves

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                                11.68 @ 127mph
                                417whp/375wtq
                                Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Working...
                                X