No announcement yet.

Official Spring Meet Thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will be attending the meet again so you can put me down. Judonoh will be riding with me. The beast will be at home for now. I can't wait to see you guys again as always. Anyone else want to click up before leaving Dallas?

Comment

What time is the Dallas group leaving ? I might join the convoy as yall pass through Temple on the way to Austin.

Comment

I'm not sure yet but we will be sure to let you know. I'm not sure who all from Dallas is going yet. I will let you know once everyone gets the message but I would like to start one.

Comment

Originally posted by Nerocb7 View Post
          Put me down on the list cuase ill be there rain or shine!!!!!!
          IM Be Rolling in my DC2
          eh, CB meet. Why you rollin in a DC2? You have a CB, no? C'mon son, we have enough Integras/Civis rolling around...

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

im cuttin it close as well...i have 1 solid day left to put the car back together cause I'll be in Vegas this weekend, W00t!!

Formerly 91AccordExR33
            11.68 @ 127mph
            417whp/375wtq
            Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Threw myself on the maybe list. Dunno if I can make it.
              To-Do List for Today
              Be Awesome

Comment

finishing up my rear disc swap now!!! LOOKS FUCKING SICK!

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

I'm trying to get stuff done to. My registration just epired. My HIDs went out. My ball joints in the front a shot. Maybe I will have a radio to roll with this time lol. I haven't been on a descent cruise in awhile though. I like seeing Austin every year on this occasion.

Comment

Originally posted by Accordolictx View Post
                    I'm trying to get stuff done to. My registration just epired. My HIDs went out. My ball joints in the front a shot. Maybe I will have a radio to roll with this time lol. I haven't been on a descent cruise in awhile though. I like seeing Austin every year on this occasion.
                    Get it going bro. My balljoints are shot to, and bushing are cracked to shit. But, I'll be there. Should have my registration in sometime this week, hopefully.

That being said, where is Eric?! We need to start a confirmed list on here, period. We almost have as much 50/50's as others attending. I would like a set list of CB7's attending, not just members. I know Nate(ThrakBarts) is going, and Tom(bluedaysrain) is not. So, lets get it done.

460sx, if you dont mind, can you assit with this if Eric doesnt? its getting too close.

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Originally posted by cb7pr View Post
                      Get it going bro. My balljoints are shot to, and bushing are cracked to shit. But, I'll be there. Should have my registration in sometime this week, hopefully.

That being said, where is Eric?! We need to start a confirmed list on here, period. We almost have as much 50/50's as others attending. I would like a set list of CB7's attending, not just members. I know Nate(ThrakBarts) is going, and Tom(bluedaysrain) is not. So, lets get it done.

460sx, if you dont mind, can you assit with this if Eric doesnt? its getting too close.
                      Well im 100% there. Took the car out last night and it felt awesome. I also lowered it. Now just need new tires, and alignment and im game to rip everyone up at lime creek.....AGAIN!

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                        Well im 100% there. Took the car out last night and it felt awesome. I also lowered it. Now just need new tires, and alignment and im game to rip everyone up at lime creek.....AGAIN!
                        I never got a chance to drive lime creek last time, but it should definately be a fun experience in the fit, as I have yet to take it through any sort of twisties. It should be fun finding out whether I can keep up. lol
                        PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

im game to rip everyone up at lime creek.....AGAIN!
                          oh really??? lol jk

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                          11.68 @ 127mph
                          417whp/375wtq
                          Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Ya, oh really!!??!! Just dynoed 198.6 WHP so I'm pumped!!!!

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
                            JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

Don't let the wagon fool you. lol

Comment

Originally posted by cloudasc View Post
                                I never got a chance to drive lime creek last time, but it should definately be a fun experience in the fit, as I have yet to take it through any sort of twisties. It should be fun finding out whether I can keep up. lol
                                In a f'ing Fit? Is this a CB7 meet?

-Integra
                                -Fit
                                -Kia

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Working...
                                X