Official Spring Meet Thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by djcaz_aom View Post
    You might want to leave a little earlier. We are leaving 9:30 sharp from San Antonio. Gives you time to clean up the rides and rest before the activities.
    Thanks for the advice, I just mapquested the route, looking at about 2.5 hours, make it 3 to accomodate a stop / break along the way. So Houstonians meet at:

Academy Sports & Outdoors
    19720 Northwest Fwy
    Houston, TX 77065-4195

Time: 9:00am
    Leave: 9:45am

Directions from Academy to Mt Bonnel Park
    PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

I remember I used to hold up the meets...Sorry guys haha tip leave early haha and give people a 10 min window lol.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Ok ppl, start getting your rides ready!! Im officially out til Tuesday, so Im off to clean the ride, and give finishing touches. Unfortunately, I didnt get enough time to do certain things, BUT, too late now.

My cel is 703-870-5865(Nelson). You guys can call me anytime if you need anything. Take a look thru my FS threads, and check if you need anything. I might be selling my Blitz 01's since I trying to go 5lug, so if interested, lmk.

Im out...

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

getting my car started after work tomorrow. shouldn't be too bad and do a once over the morning of. i also wasn't able to get everything i needed done, i still need an alignment but cant get one till next week, did a garage one when i put everything on, but need to get it all done by a shop.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

apparently my mom is having her baby shower this weekend and i guess its REALLY important even though i think babyshowers are for the females only. She threw a big fit and now i cant go. srry guys the first meet i realy wanna go to and i cant even go

Comment

make up with your mom and come
              Nerotenzo@aol.com

Facebook me

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/Nerotenzo

Comment

What he said^^^^^^.

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
                JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

Well, as always, from Florida, to Texas, it always happens, last minute back outs. I understand all issues, shit happens. But I'll tell you what, I've been since 5:30pm working on "Isabel". I washed and polished most of car, will finish minor details in the morning. Will continue with door panels, and final interior detail. Then, off to San Antonio for the night!

Engine bay won't be done unfortunately, until I fix the Vtec solenoid leak. I like shit to be done right the first time, so that explains that.

I'll update tomorrow.
                  Last edited by cb7pr; 03-12-2010, 04:22 AM.

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

my car is a piece of crap, it has actually been totalled, (i rebuilt it) but fuck it, i will go. how much cash should i bring for the bbq?
                    _

Comment

hope the car runs...havent started it in like 8 weeks

Havent even tested the alignment or anything haha.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                      11.68 @ 127mph
                      417whp/375wtq
                      Sold: 8/2016

Comment

eh, done for the night on extrior. Im now going to finish the door panels inside the house since its chilly out. I'll be up for a few hours, only neg(-) is that I'm out of beer at 2:30am.

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Originally posted by Boost_Lee View Post
                          hope the car runs...havent started it in like 8 weeks

Havent even tested the alignment or anything haha.
                          eyeball it like me! lol.

The New-ish Ride
                          My old Ride
                          Hear my Vtak!!!
                          MK3 Member #3
                          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

what time did we all want to try and meet up at mt. bonell?? if you guys are leaving at 9:30 from sa yall should be up here around 11. and the houston guys around 12 ish. and i live here so its a quick 30 min MAX drive to get there.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

Dallas about a 2 and a half to 3 hour window to be safe. Seem like a lotta dallas cops been out on the prowl lately. My friend just got pulled over at Allen...Prob exhaust too loud...He wasnt even speeding! Damn turbo cars.

The New-ish Ride
                              My old Ride
                              Hear my Vtak!!!
                              MK3 Member #3
                              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Yeah I might not make it at all. Gotta get my car aligned, go to the st pattys (its not fucking paddy) day parade with a friend I havent seen in way too long, then get new tires. Ill ring someone up when I make my way through Austin though and see if I can meet up if it hasnt fizzled out by the time I get down there.
                                To-Do List for Today
                                Be Awesome

Comment

Working...
                                X