Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im gonna have to go with "unoriginal asshole" for that one Jon.

Seriously, him being so defensive shouldnt be a surprise after how much shit weve ALL given him for his car in the past. Hell, its not that bad now, so whats the big deal?
    To-Do List for Today
    Be Awesome

Comment

You guys are really dumb who cares why theres beef this is supposed to be a friendly site where friends have something in common like our cars and how to make them faster or whatever the case may be.
      Jon just because your pissed off doesnt mean that you have any business running your mouth. Jermiah be cool you know the extra comments were uncalled for.
      Yall are acting like my 5 and 3 year old.
      Formerly: sheisanonymous

Comment

CB7tuner fight club and BEGIN! haha I keed. Pshh DI drama is the best. Ill pee in both of yall cereal lol.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by sheisanonymous
          You guys are really dumb who cares why theres beef this is supposed to be a friendly site where friends have something in common like our cars and how to make them faster or whatever the case may be.
          Jon just because your pissed off doesnt mean that you have any business running your mouth. Jermiah be cool you know the extra comments were uncalled for.
          Yall are acting like my 5 and 3 year old.
          nobody is pissed off and everybody can run thier mouth if they want to this is the internet lols .............

Comment

Originally posted by texasvtak

Seriously, him being so defensive shouldnt be a surprise after how much shit weve ALL given him for his car in the past. Hell, its not that bad now, so whats the big deal?
            nobody said anything bout his car and on the other hand he did bout my car so whats the big deal? haha

Comment

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              I piss off people for fun.
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

nail ur awsome.

and i dont want to tell anyone what i got yet its a secret, lets just say i said F it all and went big! whoo hoo! its gonna be awhile before its on the car tho some fabrication is gonna have to be done for fitment issues, o well it should be killer when its done.

And boys cant we all just get along???

Comment

Originally posted by gdout90accord
                  nobody said anything bout his car and on the other hand he did bout my car so whats the big deal? haha
                  "do the same swap or any kinda of swap to your car and maybe then you can call out somebody like that............................................ why dont you show your 1/4 TIME and DYNO thats really convincing to drive an AUTO "

what's the big deal? you tell me man I'm cool you are the one who keeps leg humping me whenever I make a comment (haha ok joke dude...). You give me more trouble than anyone else and when other ppl say stuff that might be in an offensive manner you never raise hell, only with me. I could care less man I'm not even trying to beef with you.

"Lol still 70 something after shipping so what difference does it make lol. My bad for editing post...I fail at being a mod lol. Second time today too "

self pwnage biatch ( joke, again)

"I should make a fight meet...Just let everyone fight it out lol. Bust out cb7tuner street fights lol. But lets try to keep beef to a minimum. If you guys wanna fight ill set up a ring at the next meet lol."

I know your scheme make money of the white dude now! not gonna work

"here man since your having your period this month tryna start shiet with everybody i understand...... heres for you hahah"

I always figured you'd have some of those things lying around...

"Seriously, him being so defensive shouldnt be a surprise after how much shit weve ALL given him for his car in the past. Hell, its not that bad now, so whats the big deal?"

+1 for txvtak for being the first to have the balls to admit that! IDK guys I understand some of you take your car as being one of your most valuable possesions and pursuits in your life thus I forgave you long ago for not liking someone who doesn't put all their energy into their car.

"You guys are really dumb who cares why theres beef this is supposed to be a friendly site where friends have something in common like our cars and how to make them faster or whatever the case may be.
                  Yall are acting like my 5 and 3 year old."

ahh sorry mom.... and it's Jeremiah btw I am cool, I've been laughing for the past two hours at you guys.

and now I must tell you all a story:
                  My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Originally posted by midnightrayne
                    nail ur awsome.

and i dont want to tell anyone what i got yet its a secret, lets just say i said F it all and went big! whoo hoo! its gonna be awhile before its on the car tho some fabrication is gonna have to be done for fitment issues, o well it should be killer when its done.

And boys cant we all just get along???
                    boys + we?

all this time I thought...

how big? hope it doesn't blow anything up lol...

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds
                      boys + we?

all this time I thought...

how big? hope it doesn't blow anything up lol...

what the hell go big or dont go at all right??? i have an extra engine and access to a few more if i blow anything up but i really doubt it, the bigger turbo is way safer than my tiny one.

Comment

Wow fuck di drama it's about cb7tuner south drama lol!
                        99 GS300 (Aristo) 2JZ Power

Bought from:gdout, bb6-sh

Comment

Originally posted by midnightrayne
                          what the hell go big or dont go at all right??? i have an extra engine and access to a few more if i blow anything up but i really doubt it, the bigger turbo is way safer than my tiny one.
                          Spare parts means boost it to hell. And back.
                          To-Do List for Today
                          Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by texasvtak
                            Spare parts means boost it to hell. And back.

what the heck then why not. Since your not keeping it anyways...

Comment

hey Smokinspeeds so did you fix your problem with your audio system you had at hooters, the part that started to smoke

Comment

hey wuz up i need ya help please!!...im going to swap a h23a1 into my cb.... i have a few dumb questions i need some good answers to please, here i made a thread check out please i would really appreciate it if ya help me out here Thanks

Thread

Vouches:accord93racer, 93twodoorLX(twice), kmart64, deevergote, 92cord, Datmofo, DarkShadow707,slammed4thgen
                                Old MR Thread

1996 Prelude SE- Project
                                1996 Lexus SC300-Daily

Comment

Working...
                                X