This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by midnightrayne
    i wish my ac was cold we have no clue whats up with it, just happy with the cooler weather, LOL i was gonna invite some of u guys to the alamo thing to show some of the 3000's it was pretty crappy we were way let down, car show tomorow with them in grapevine, ughh i hope there are some more cars. we ran the accord down the strip once 16.1 1/4 mile not bad mike didnt cut a good light but im still freaking proud of it! still faster than a few of the 3000's that ran, LOL i find that so hard to believe. so accords FTW really LOL!
    The timer doesnt start until you leave the tree!!! sounds like you had traction issues or something. You should be in the high 14s or at least in that range. Sorry to hear mxcx but i will try to get that arranged by tomorrow.

Avendi: whats wrong with your car again? Jon told me about it and it dealt with your blower motor?

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
      The timer doesnt start until you leave the tree!!! sounds like you had traction issues or something. You should be in the high 14s or at least in that range. Sorry to hear mxcx but i will try to get that arranged by tomorrow.

Avendi: whats wrong with your car again? Jon told me about it and it dealt with your blower motor?
      No, I destroyed more axles, and my mechanic screwed me for the last time.
      Everything is working now *knocks on wood*
      but I have a bad feeling that the last bit of damage done wasn't repaired fully or correctly so I'm trying not to hammer on it too hard.
      I have some questions for you if you have a minute actually, if you're on AIM I'll ask them there.

Mine.
      "Why don't you spend some money and get this door handle fixed?" - Everyone who rides in my passenger seat
      "Because I don't drive on that side." - Me

Accord Drivers against F transmissions on H motors #2

Comment

weel yeah on 17's with full tire pressure, and it was a pro tree with no warning and with the turbo dying like it is anything over 75% throttle is a waste of time, with the next one things will be much better!

Comment

question:
          Once in a while my car will start, idle poorly for a second and die. Then it's a bitch to get it started again... My guess is the fuel pump, but I don't know how I can check that without a pressure test.
          So does anyone have any suggestions for how I can check my fuel pump?

Mine.
          "Why don't you spend some money and get this door handle fixed?" - Everyone who rides in my passenger seat

Comment

Pull out your main relay and resolder. That will help. Main relay = prime fuel pump. Typical problem in hot weather the solder points like to crack so just resolder all the points and you should be good. The more the merrier when you resolder =D.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Pull out your main relay and resolder. That will help. Main relay = prime fuel pump. Typical problem in hot weather the solder points like to crack so just resolder all the points and you should be good. The more the merrier when you resolder =D.
              Done!
              So far no issues.
              then again it's only been a day.

Mine.

Comment

Someone give me money for ESP mounts.
                To-Do List for Today
                Be Awesome

Comment

Sell Drugs!

The New-ish Ride
                  My old Ride
                  Hear my Vtak!!!
                  MK3 Member #3
                  IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

I cant drive my car right now ...need to replace my rotors n pads, and one of the bolts to get the rotors off slipped. Now im guessing im going to have to take the whole hub off?......i have more than 2 wks of not driving my baby.....how's everyone else doing?

Vouches:accord93racer, 93twodoorLX(twice), kmart64, deevergote, 92cord, Datmofo, DarkShadow707,slammed4thgen
                    Old MR Thread

1996 Prelude SE- Project
                    1996 Lexus SC300-Daily

Comment

Originally posted by 93 cb7 ex
                      I cant drive my car right now ...need to replace my rotors n pads, and one of the bolts to get the rotors off slipped. Now im guessing im going to have to take the whole hub off?......i have more than 2 wks of not driving my baby.....how's everyone else doing?
                      Take the whole knuckle and hub....go to a used auto part...I got mine for $40 for hub and knuckle and rotor....

Comment

Originally posted by avendi
                        Done!
                        So far no issues.
                        then again it's only been a day.

been there. done that this summer. yea it fixed my problem. but for kicks i picked up and extra at the bone yard and always roll with my tool box in the trunk.

Get your OEM Accord Arm Rest here!!!

1993 Honda accord coupe 5 spd.
                        2000 Ford F-150 supercab 2wd
                        1997 Sea-Doo GSX

Comment

Ordering ESP mounts this weekend!!!
                          To-Do List for Today
                          Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by texasvtak
                            Ordering ESP mounts this weekend!!!
                            WOOT!

Mine.

Comment

so it will be better off for me to change that out too?....hhhmm, I want to get it driveable asap...

Vouches:accord93racer, 93twodoorLX(twice), kmart64, deevergote, 92cord, Datmofo, DarkShadow707,slammed4thgen
                              Old MR Thread

1996 Prelude SE- Project
                              1996 Lexus SC300-Daily

Comment

Change what out.

The New-ish Ride
                                My old Ride
                                Hear my Vtak!!!
                                MK3 Member #3
                                IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment