Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dallas where else would she go from abilene.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

arlington, ennis, grapevine area we are down for a vr4 meet but in between wouldnt mind seeing some other ppl bringing the accord but getting a late start the dang AC is giving us hell! ughh if its not one thing its another, why cant i ask the car to be fast and keep me cool at the same time LOL

Comment

I am working on my AC right now!! hoping its not the compressor but oh well if it is well that sucks for me.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

ok guys, this is first come first serve. so i went to the junkyard friday and i found a car with fogs, it was a 91. with my bad luck, both of the fogs were broken, but it still has the fog button and the whole harness and the fog lights and mounts, so i told the guy how much for the harness,button and mount and he said 100 bucks. Now to me thats a lot of money so i didnt get them but if someone wants them go get them before there gone. its the junk yard called honda heven on oakcreast drive in kennedale/mansfiled. the number to the place is 817461-6773 . good look

Comment

haha honda heaven they are a bit high but they have some stuff.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

going to ennis dragway tonight for the quick 8's fastest street cars in tx anyone thats free should come out i think it starts at 6 and goes till 1 it should be fun. call me if anyone does and we will meet up.

and i dyno'd the accord today! haha that was fun!

Comment

^ i love ur sig.
                ]

Comment

Originally posted by midnightrayne
                  going to ennis dragway tonight for the quick 8's fastest street cars in tx anyone thats free should come out i think it starts at 6 and goes till 1 it should be fun. call me if anyone does and we will meet up.

and i dyno'd the accord today! haha that was fun!
                  did u go to the redline meet today? and so what did the accord put down?

Comment

Originally posted by gdout90accord
                    did u go to the redline meet today? and so what did the accord put down?
                    we dyno'd at alamo with the 3000gt's LOL on 6 psi on a crapping out turbo at 75% throttle it put down 171whp and 191torque. Im pretty happy with it seeing it needs a new turbo sooo bad and a good tune, and it still put down more power than 3 3000's HAHA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by midnightrayne
                      we dyno'd at alamo with the 3000gt's LOL on 6 psi on a crapping out turbo at 75% throttle it put down 171whp and 191torque. Im pretty happy with it seeing it needs a new turbo sooo bad and a good tune, and it still put down more power than 3 3000's HAHA!!!
                      I want to dyno my car. lol...it would sound like vteeeeebooooommmmmm lol.

The New-ish Ride
                      My old Ride
                      Hear my Vtak!!!
                      MK3 Member #3
                      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

No that's my car lol!
                        99 GS300 (Aristo) 2JZ Power

Bought from:gdout, bb6-sh

Comment

I fixed my AC! FYI 134A is blowing cold as shit...Just found a minor leak though at the AC drier o ring. SHIT oh well i ghettofied it lol silicone hahahaha. Oh man at least its temp until i can get another ring for it.

The New-ish Ride
                          My old Ride
                          Hear my Vtak!!!
                          MK3 Member #3
                          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

i wish my ac was cold we have no clue whats up with it, just happy with the cooler weather, LOL i was gonna invite some of u guys to the alamo thing to show some of the 3000's it was pretty crappy we were way let down, car show tomorow with them in grapevine, ughh i hope there are some more cars. we ran the accord down the strip once 16.1 1/4 mile not bad mike didnt cut a good light but im still freaking proud of it! still faster than a few of the 3000's that ran, LOL i find that so hard to believe. so accords FTW really LOL!

Comment

Fuck all of you and your working cars.
                              To-Do List for Today
                              Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by texasvtak
                                Fuck all of you and your working cars.
                                I would say pwnt... but yeah... I have little room to talk.

Oh yeah, Hi again everyone!

Mine.
                                "Why don't you spend some money and get this door handle fixed?" - Everyone who rides in my passenger seat
                                "Because I don't drive on that side." - Me

Accord Drivers against F transmissions on H motors #2

Comment

Working...
                                X