Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool glad to hear that. Now who needs pictures when I get back into town =P. Yes my camera is fixed! I should be installing my stuff on saturday as long as my friend has a free lift for me haha. Too lazy to do my suspension in the driveway. Still need to run to home depot and pickup some wood screws. But I am down to shoot after that.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

That sure is a nice picture of the honda's you have there Midnightrayne. I had to save it for myself. Very inspiring, Congrats ! Howcome you didn't include the CRX in there lol?. I still want to see that. The pictures I saw at the meet were too small lol.

Comment

dude sell that turbo and get mad cash for it or jusdt use it thats freaking amazing!!!
        ]

Comment

Lol problem aite so Im driving and next thing I know my car got loud I thought I had a hole in the exhaust so Im like fuck I get it fixed in the morning well, I was rolling wit my chick all day yesterday and nex thing you kno it get's louder and and I could go faster and higher in rpms, so I'm like I got to get her home so I drop her off and drove the car to vatozone and I can't rev past 3k and when I try it's like a brick wall like something is blocking. Some thought it was my cat so I unbolted the headers from the dp and try to drive it and still when you try to rev past 3k nothing it falls on it's face Im pissed but know it's a simple fix Im thinking it could be something with the coil or dizzy what do you guys this I can still start the car up and everything just can't go past 30mph!
          99 GS300 (Aristo) 2JZ Power

Bought from:gdout, bb6-sh

Comment

haha yup its about that time again ......................
            you try to check the ecu? any cel and you tried a regular pt6 ecu?

Comment

lol naw I haven't checked anything Im at work right now I probably won't mess with it till monday cause I work a 12 hr shift today and tomorrow which sucks! I didn't check the cel I may do it when I get off work.

Comment

They sent me tein basics...Pisses me off but Im just gonna say fuck it and install them. All there is just dampening adjustment but spring rates are the same. Oh well. Car will be back together monday. I think I got jewed by the weather.

The New-ish Ride
                My old Ride
                Hear my Vtak!!!
                MK3 Member #3
                IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by Accordolictx

That sure is a nice picture of the honda's you have there Midnightrayne. I had to save it for myself. Very inspiring, Congrats ! Howcome you didn't include the CRX in there lol?. I still want to see that. The pictures I saw at the meet were too small lol.

Thanks i didnt include the rex cause its not mine LOL. The accord is pissing me off again just put new tires on her and she decided she wanted a new rad the other night dammit peeing all over the road, the nerve of that car, grrr. so i gotta get a new one, thinking about going with the civic rad anyone else running it? having any issues? let me know ill prolly go pick one up today or tomorrow.

Comment

Make sure you get the dual core for this heat, get it out of the si not the regular civics I know sometimes they heat soke!

Comment

So would anyone care if I deleted some of the older meet threads on here and some old past topics? I dunno I just think moving some of the way will let people see more up to date events instead of something from 3 weeks ago still on here you know. Hit me up first Ill get some votes before I go deleting.

The New-ish Ride
                      My old Ride
                      Hear my Vtak!!!
                      MK3 Member #3
                      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

yea thats cool keep the updated threads only i guess...

Vouches:accord93racer, 93twodoorLX(twice), kmart64, deevergote, 92cord, Datmofo, DarkShadow707,slammed4thgen
                        Old MR Thread

1996 Prelude SE- Project
                        1996 Lexus SC300-Daily

Comment

FYI we will hopefully be in town tonight so hit us up if anyones free to do anything, we will be in all weekend 325-668-0547 (Val) see ya around.

Comment

Where in town?...

Vouches:accord93racer, 93twodoorLX(twice), kmart64, deevergote, 92cord, Datmofo, DarkShadow707,slammed4thgen
                            Old MR Thread

1996 Prelude SE- Project
                            1996 Lexus SC300-Daily

Comment

Originally posted by midnightrayne
                              FYI we will hopefully be in town tonight so hit us up if anyones free to do anything, we will be in all weekend 325-668-0547 (Val) see ya around.
                              cool let me know.

The New-ish Ride
                              My old Ride
                              Hear my Vtak!!!
                              MK3 Member #3
                              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by midnightrayne
                                what town? tx is big lol
                                My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Working...
                                X