This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NAiL05
    Hmm IM thinking bout making a thread showing texas rides/previous meets. What do you guys think? It might be a good idea then it could backfire. Just thievery is the main thing I am worried about (blocking license plates does only so much sometimes). Lemme know what you guys think.
    Good Idea I think cuz everytime we have a meet they get bigger and bigger. We need a meet that all the Texas peeps and maybe surrounding states as well. The smiley is from my little girl Lillie.
    Formerly: sheisanonymous

Comment

Cool. I guess ill make the thread. If the person doesnt want their car on there just PM me. Anyway I guess we can start from the beginnings to present yo. People around the Southern Area feel free to post in the thread too. I know TX aint the only state in the south.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Ill post pics of my cb in a week or so after a good wash and new wheels

Vouches:accord93racer, 93twodoorLX(twice), kmart64, deevergote, 92cord, Datmofo, DarkShadow707,slammed4thgen
        Old MR Thread

1996 Prelude SE- Project
        1996 Lexus SC300-Daily

Comment

Finally have the money for the new turbo!!!! whoo hooo so ill be getting it pretty soon, oh i cant wait!!!

Comment

Thats good to hear. So what did you decide to go with?

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by sheisanonymous
              Good Idea I think cuz everytime we have a meet they get bigger and bigger. We need a meet that all the Texas peeps and maybe surrounding states as well. The smiley is from my little girl Lillie.
              you guys wanna sell me that wideband box and the sensor only?

Comment

Originally posted by gdout90accord
                don't tell me you are trying to blow another block? lol... dude sensors are like $70 on ebay by themselves it's not that bad.
                My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

I need it and my car isnt gonna be done for a while.
                  Formerly: sheisanonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds
                    don't tell me you are trying to blow another block? lol... dude sensors are like $70 on ebay by themselves it's not that bad.
                    DONT TELL ME Your white ass carrot looking ass turned black? hahah

and no its not 70$ for the sensor thank you very much lols

Comment

DONT TELL ME Your white ass carrot looking ass turned black? hahah

and no its not 70$ for the sensor thank you very much lols
                      my 200+ pound 6'3" asian fly stomping.... wait, irl yer like all squeaky voiced and don't really say anything bad to me, I don't get what your deal is online? I mean if it makes you sleep better at night thinking you beef'd with a big guy ok but seriously go watch fast and the furious or some anime and calm down so I can stop laughing at you already

pwned -$5
                      My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

my 200+ pound 6'3" asian fly stomping.... wait, irl yer like all squeaky voiced and don't really say anything bad to me, I don't get what your deal is online? I mean if it makes you sleep better at night thinking you beef'd with a big guy ok but seriously go watch fast and the furious or some anime and calm down so I can stop laughing at you already

pwned -$5
                        Thats not 5 dollars...You just owned yourself... The sensor is 64.95+9 bucks shipping.

The New-ish Ride
                        My old Ride
                        Hear my Vtak!!!
                        MK3 Member #3
                        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Minus 5 as in 70 - 65.
                          Last edited by NAiL05; 07-17-2007, 02:03 PM.
                          To-Do List for Today
                          Be Awesome

Comment

pwned -$5
                            you da one watch fast and the furious too much since u be drifting everywhere u go and beefed up with A BIG GUY? LMAO nikka you aint big ill knock da shit out of you, you black wannabe lols

Comment

Originally posted by texasvtak
                              Minus 5 as in 70 - 65.
                              Lol still 70 something after shipping so what difference does it make lol. My bad for editing post...I fail at being a mod lol. Second time today too

I should make a fight meet...Just let everyone fight it out lol. Bust out cb7tuner street fights lol. But lets try to keep beef to a minimum. If you guys wanna fight ill set up a ring at the next meet lol.

The New-ish Ride
                              My old Ride
                              Hear my Vtak!!!
                              MK3 Member #3
                              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

pwned -$5

here man since your having your period this month tryna start shiet with everybody i understand...... heres for you hahah

Comment

Working...
                                X