Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey nick also get in contact wit T&W Sales they're in irving, that's who we use for one of our distributors.
    99 GS300 (Aristo) 2JZ Power

Bought from:gdout, bb6-sh

Comment

my turbo and stuff will be here tomorrow im sooo excited i have never been so happy for a monday to come LOL!!!!

Comment

I have a test tomorrow!!! *** lol I have nothing to look forward too other than the map I just leaned out to see if it will run right. Prob blow up something tomorrow with my luck but we will see!

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

I got to work tomorrow from 6pm to 12am oh yea hours ftw! Tim and I put my typs on his car omg louder than the real type s can't wait it's gonna be

Comment

So when do we see YOUR car in person
            To-Do List for Today
            Be Awesome

Comment

i swear its just my luck they sent me the wrong damn turbo its way bigger than the one i wanted LOL its a T4 60ar 1.15 exhaust ar FREAKING HUGE!!! they got the two stage 5 things mixed up haha so ill see what they say tomorrow.

Comment

Junkyard meet, don't know when the bbq is going down lol an di'll probably have to work that day so! Tim was suppose to post up the photoshoot we did last friday lol!

Comment

Originally posted by midnightrayne
                  i swear its just my luck they sent me the wrong damn turbo its way bigger than the one i wanted LOL its a T4 60ar 1.15 exhaust ar FREAKING HUGE!!! they got the two stage 5 things mixed up haha so ill see what they say tomorrow.
                  35 psi ftw!!!!! lol
                  My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Originally posted by Bboy_Trevstuh
                    Junkyard meet, don't know when the bbq is going down lol an di'll probably have to work that day so! Tim was suppose to post up the photoshoot we did last friday lol!
                    The bbq meet is aug 11 as I recall. Second saturday of August.

The New-ish Ride
                    My old Ride
                    Hear my Vtak!!!
                    MK3 Member #3
                    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by midnightrayne
                      Honey that is a really hot pic of the babies.
                      Formerly: sheisanonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Bboy_Trevstuh
                        Hey nick also get in contact wit T&W Sales they're in irving, that's who we use for one of our distributors.
                        hey bro i have the account with tw sales at the the dallas location . but thanks yeah so anyone thats needs anything let one of use know i would be more than happy to get what you need. however i don't have a tax exempt permit due to the lack of volume of my sales so it's not worth it me seeing as how it would cost me more at the end of the year rather than saving money at each purchase order. but still wholesale is wholesale so what if it has tax. the vast majority of stock is readily available between the two warehouses and are open mon-fri 8-5 so ........
                        Formerly: sheisanonymous

Comment

Originally posted by sheisanonymous
                          Honey that is a really hot pic of the babies.
                          Thanks i kinda liked it, i want to do one with both hoods fully open nose to nose and take an overhead shot but i need help and nobody will sigh...

i couldnt get ahold of the ppl today so i filed a claim with paypal lol that usually makes ppl take action, i mean i just want to give them back there way more expensive turbo for my smaller one haha you would think they would be cool about that.

Comment

whatup everybody i got a problem. yesterday i was coming home from work, when all of a sudden i just had a massive loss of power no biggie i open the hood 2 see one of the spark plug wires had slipped from the distributor. so i plugged it back in a nd cranked it up tried to back it up and it killed on me. i hav a jdm f22b. i changed the plugs/wires/cap/rotor/icm/coil pack/mainrelay.but still no spark. i dont think its the computer. i think it might just be the distributor is bad/ crank angle sensor what do yall think and also will the dizzy from a h22 fit. thanx this is a repost just trying 2 see if any of yall had any suggestions

Comment

H22 dizzy should work. After all I am running an H23 dizzy on my h22a and as I recall the H23 works on the F22B.

The New-ish Ride
                              My old Ride
                              Hear my Vtak!!!
                              MK3 Member #3
                              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

found the prob it was the distributor went by intercrew and got jiped on a new one.it works fine now

Comment

Working...
                                X