Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

All Clear JDM/EDM Tail Lights Really Rare?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All Clear JDM/EDM Tail Lights Really Rare?

I Recently Bought a pair of All Clear tail lights But they do not fit my trunk. I wanted to know if they are really as rare as I have been told. I put them on ebay since they do not fit my CB7 any thoughts Thanks.
    [IMG]
    Last edited by AccordWarrior; 11-12-2013, 10:26 PM.

A few things.

1. Those are 92-93 tail lights.
    2. They're not EDM/JDM.
    3. Buying and selling is not allowed in the beginner forums, please read the rules.

Comment

Those r 9293 sedan tails.. they r rarish. Gettin harder 2 find. But they ain't jdm/edm they r aftermarket.
      **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
      Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
      Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

sonar makes..err made them. they were real big in the early 90s but DOT law noncompliance killed them off. then the altezza craze came because they had red reflectivity in them thus DOT legal.
        I have a set that I won over an epic ebay battle for like 250 a while back, they were in poopy condition.
        Im busy restoring them and will rock them, because NOW oem's can have car with all clear tails, but to circumvent DOT laws Ill have to have some type of red reflector on the ass end, so my solution will be those little red reflector buttons that snap onto the plate bolts maybe eventually an EDM rear foglight and add reflective prisms behind the lens if it doesnt already have that.

so yeah although not the jdm/edm title, they are rare and worth keeping or getting a good dollar out of them. Ive loved them since I tried very hard to find the same thing but for a CRX i had. now that looks dope.
        especially when Ill be running all LED's noewuhemsayin

if you decide to use them all youd need to do is swap a 92-93 trunk lid.
        Last edited by illinois_erik; 11-12-2013, 11:29 PM.

Comment

They are hard to find...they tend to pop up in groups as well.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Originally posted by illinois_erik View Post

if you decide to use them all youd need to do is swap a 92-93 trunk lid.
            I never really cared for the "show car" style, but for some reason this car is the exception.
            Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

Those are pretty rare when compared to the red/clear ones that are available. I've seen probably less than 5 sets of all clears on this site since I've joined.

JDM tails have the chrome trim around the edges, and most EDM tails have smaller inner tail light lenses due to the wider Euro licence plates.

Comment

I've seen half a dozen for sale in the past few months. They're not THAT rare, and I think someone has been making them recently. They also look like ass.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                  I've seen half a dozen for sale in the past few months. They're not THAT rare, and I think someone has been making them recently. They also look like ass.
                  I agree somewhat, they really need some black accents to set them off. I have plans to mod mines so they don't look so weird. Maybe a light tint to give them a darker look.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

...don't tell me. You bought them from some guy out in PA?

If you did I hate to say it but you're a sucker. Those are not JDM or are they EDM
                    Henry R
                    Koni/Neuspeed
                    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by HenRoc View Post
                      ...don't tell me. You bought them from some guy out in PA?

If you did I hate to say it but you're a sucker. Those are not JDM or are they EDM
                      damon??????

BB6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=200445<Summer Lover
                      BD6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194262<Dailey/Future AutoX
                      Mazda 6s->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201313<Wifes
                      CB7->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189108<Sold

Comment

Dude charges alot but w/e.
                        **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                        Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                        Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Depo also made all clear tails back in the day. The Depo ones are much nicer looking, Sonars have not quite the right amount of chrome.

1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

As said above. CLEAR TAILLIGHTS ARE NOT JDM EDM. They are just overly priced because people think they are rare. They are NOT rare.

Comment

I had a set a while ago sold em for a good amount of money too. but do u have a 92-93 coupe? or a 90-91 style trunk? that would be a reason why they don't fit? those only fit 4drs
                              <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Working...
                              X