Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

92HondaEX Official Turbo Project Thread.... (56K Warning)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 92HondaEX
    Two things....first, I just got my turbo. I know ya'll want pics, but just hang one for a second, ok?

Secondly, I'm adding the link of the base map(thnaks MRX, even though he probbly doesn't know I'm gonna use it... ), but here it is....

http://uberdata.pgmfi.org/forum/atta...urbof22v25.bin
    Where the fawk are the pictures?

Comment

Originally posted by AcclipseH23
      Where the fawk are the pictures?
      Here's the pics....tell me what ya'll think.

My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

truely hope you plan to push more than 10-12psi with that thing.
        Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
          truely hope you plan to push more than 10-12psi with that thing.
          fuck he better make over 300whp with that thing.

-Jose

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
            fuck he better make over 300whp with that thing.

-Jose
            We got the same turbos...the plan is to change up exhaust housing... Still waiting for mine, or maybe its at home waiting for me...

300whp is too easy with that snail Jose, throw a real challenge...

Comment

i can't remember...you have the same a/r's acclipseh23?
              Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

We got the same turbos...the plan is to change up exhaust housing... Still waiting for mine, or maybe its at home waiting for me...

300whp is too easy with that snail Jose, throw a real challenge...

lol, i know its not a challenge. I'm just saying, HE, Caleb, better push it well over 300, or he might as well sell that big snail and get a 60-1 or something, lol.

I just got wondering. How much would 10 psi on a 16g equal in that turbo?lol, about 8? i duno, that just hit me.

but yea, i know all about him wanting to change the turbine. What do u guys think would be a good one? .58 no?

-Jose

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
                  i can't remember...you have the same a/r's acclipseh23?
                  they have same exct turbo. 1.32 exh. turbine, .60 compressor, fucking huge!!

are you, AcclipseH23, gona leave the turbo as it is? Tell me ur plans foo.

-Jose

Comment

I'm thinking either .50 a/r or .58 a/r....closer to .58 a/r right now

Comment

with a smaller exhaust ar it should be very nice. can't wait to try and win me a bigger turbo.

Comment

is that the same turbo you were showing me before? It looks like this one is bigger, if so, your gonna be making alot more power. Id say go with the 58 ar
                        Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

they have same exct turbo. 1.32 exh. turbine, .60 compressor, fucking huge!!

are you, AcclipseH23, gona leave the turbo as it is? Tell me ur plans foo.

-Jose
                          Well...I plan on downsizing too. Can my engine push that turbine in that housing? HELL YEA...but, efficently? no. So I want a .68 undivided turbine housing. I wanna see how much whp I can get out of this one. The last 50 trim T04b gave me 347whp... on the stock F22b (well block stock) So with some tuning I hope to either break into 400whp or blow my cylinder head off my engine (the ARP bolts may not allow it, I hope)

Comment

Well...I plan on downsizing too. Can my engine push that turbine in that housing? HELL YEA...but, efficently? no. So I want a .68 undivided turbine housing. I wanna see how much whp I can get out of this one. The last 50 trim T04b gave me 347whp... on the stock F22b (well block stock) So with some tuning I hope to either break into 400whp or blow my cylinder head off my engine (the ARP bolts may not allow it, I hope)
                            is there a reason u choose to go with an undevided turbine housing?

-Jose

Comment

is there a reason u choose to go with an undevided turbine housing?

-Jose
                              Not only the divided housing slows down flow, it takes up space. I can fill that space up with exhaust gas. My personal opinion is that divided housings are good for V-configured engines.

Comment

Not only the divided housing slows down flow, it takes up space. I can fill that space up with exhaust gas. My personal opinion is that divided housings are good for V-configured engines.
                                I also heard the oposite....so idk bout that. but the new housing I get will have a undivided/tang housing. Called up a relative today and asked him a few questions and he said he know's of a place that buys turbo stuff and sells turbo stuff, I'm gonna try to get a deal.

Comment

Working...
                                X