• Show
Clear All

I guess the dealer I went to is ***. I have the invoice right here:

Bearing 22810-PX5-J02 $67.36

With 7% tax it was $72.08.
    Gary A.K.A. Carter
    [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

no the F22B DOHC did not have one and it will run cell free as long as you are using a P39 ecu or a chipped P06 with a disabled knock sensor. You can tap into the block and put it in and run it with P14 ecu i think. I had a thread explaining all the possibilities.
      The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
      Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
      Check out my JDM F22B swap
      Watch my CB7 video

Comment

I'm running my stock PT6

Originally posted by lordoja
        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

nice, i cant wait to see some pics of the old motor.

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
          "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
          "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

this swap can be done in one day, its so easy you could have done it your self and not pay h22sprinkle to swap it for you, also you got charged extra cuz you didnt get a h22? hahahha
            i got my f22b for 650$ shipped

also the joser pwned jo0 -------------> h22sprinke mr im faster than you, mr i have type S.

Swapping a f22b is like f22a PERIOD. and way easier than h22 PERIOD.
            Last edited by gdout90accord; 11-12-2006, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
              because you have a type s and i have an f22b.....

so what if you have the money to hand over for a type s? that only proves you have money. it doesnt mean you're knowledgable in any way.

you're just like all those dumbass domestic drivers that think theyre fast because they have a v8. you think you're fast becuase you have the type s.

you have once again failed to defend yourself. why dont you say something to what i asked instead of rambling on with your ebonics?

if you plan to argue with me, do it in a manner in which I and everyone else can actually read and comprehend. Everyone is tired of your ebonics bullshit.
              werd on that man..

Comment

YEAH I got 1 question
                WHY A F22B?

Comment

why not?

its cheaper than a regular h22a and it can be just as fast with some i/h/e and tuning.

tell me, whats YOUR reasoning to not go with it? because its not vtak? why would you choose h22 over it? give me a reason besides that its a better platform and all that other bullshit you might say.
                  Last edited by d112crzy; 11-13-2006, 06:16 PM.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

why not?

its cheaper than a regular h22a and it can be just as fast with some i/h/e and tuning.

tell me, whats YOUR reasoning to not go with it? because its not vtak? why would you choose h22 over it? give me a reason besides that its a better platform and all that other bullshit you might say.
                    Agreed ^^ can woop h22a lol.

The New-ish Ride
                    My old Ride
                    Hear my Vtak!!!
                    MK3 Member #3
                    I piss off people for fun.
                    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

why not?

if everyone and their mom went h22, what would be the fun in building any engines?

just wanted to know gezzzzz DAMN is it bullshit to ask him.....shit calm the hell down
                      i forgot to ask him yesterday while him and mike was outside on my block with the car.........so relax

Comment

i am relaxed.

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2AZUL
                          just wanted to know gezzzzz DAMN is it bullshit to ask him.....shit calm the hell down
                          i forgot to ask him yesterday while him and mike was outside on my block with the car.........so relax
                          I'll tell you why...

1600 for an H22 longblock + ECU <<<<<<<<<<< 900 for an F22B

Plus I don't need the $800 H22 tranny, my header bolts up to the F22B, I can use my stock computer, etc., etc...I put that extra money into a new clutch, timing belt, distributor cap, etc...

I really would have just got another F22A but mine was kinda "built" with that manifold and I didn't wanna do another manifold swap. It will really be interesting to see how the F22B compares to my old motor, because it was strong as hell until it died. I'm sure that if I had finished building it it would be as fast as d112crzy's car...if not faster w/the Delta 272...but that's another thread...

Originally posted by lordoja
                          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

i am relaxed.

yeah...whatever

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                              I'll tell you why...

1600 for an H22 longblock + ECU <<<<<<<<<<< 900 for an F22B

Plus I don't need the $800 H22 tranny, my header bolts up to the F22B, I can use my stock computer, etc., etc...I put that extra money into a new clutch, timing belt, distributor cap, etc...

I really would have just got another F22A but mine was kinda "built" with that manifold and I didn't wanna do another manifold swap. It will really be interesting to see how the F22B compares to my old motor, because it was strong as hell until it died. I'm sure that if I had finished building it it would be as fast as d112crzy's car...if not faster w/the Delta 272...but that's another thread...

thank you....

Comment

i believe an f22 with h23 IM and TB, 272 cam, and some tuning, it should be able to keep up. if you leave the stock ecu, all the mods are worthless really. or you're just not gona get what you paid for.

it will take something like cisco's red project to beat me.(h23 im, bored TB and IM portmatched, cam, tuning)

Comment

Working...
                                X