This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d112crzy
    if everyone and their mom went h22, what would be the fun in building any engines?

hey now....we all basically started with the same damn engines. didnt we? besides the slight variations in minimal hp between the 3 (A1/A4/A6). who cares if its H22 that everyone ends up with...people are still gonna take entirely diff routes with them.

ur just slightly biased there joser. LOL but so am i.
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

i am relaxed.
      sir i'm going to have to ask you to calm down lol. f22b>f22a, if you are swapping an engine why not spend a bit more money for something with more power at the same time? jose's car (semi tuned) kept up with my h22 (running stock p13) pretty well. sure it doesn't have vtec but it sure made his car a lot faster compared to his f22a. the swap is pretty simple and being able to swap over pretty much everything from the old motor is key.
      Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
      Project 240SX
      Originally posted by chillin943
      anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
      Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

it seems like to me that most people that want to do a swap automatically think H22 because everyone else has it and sometimes are to lazy to do any research beofre they spend money. thats a partial reason why we have so many threads covering the same topic over and over. its like a bandwagon. there are many other alternatives that are cheaper and can produce just as much power with some mods and tuning like d112crzy said. you dont need the all mighty v-tec to be fast.
        The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
        Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
        Check out my JDM F22B swap
        Watch my CB7 video

Comment

Originally posted by blackice
          sir i'm going to have to ask you to calm down lol. f22b>f22a, if you are swapping an engine why not spend a bit more money for something with more power at the same time? jose's car (semi tuned) kept up with my h22 (running stock p13) pretty well. sure it doesn't have vtec but it sure made his car a lot faster compared to his f22a. the swap is pretty simple and being able to swap over pretty much everything from the old motor is key.
          i dont know which engine you're talking about. but if its the h22, then its not just a BIT more money to get a BIT more power, its about twice as much money to get not that much power.

and yes, i am a biased ******. I am against anything vtec. or atleast anyone that gets a vtec engine simply because it has vtec and is somewhat more powerfull than an h23/f22b and plan to keep it stock or close to stock.

Im all for hp/dollar. i dont waste my money(much ) and make the most of what i have instead of getting something that is totally not worth it(EVERYTIME i say not worth it, i mean it in a hp/dollar way, i could care less about a theme or any other reasons you choose something)

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by blackice

and my stock f22a keep'd up with h22sparkle's h22.......lol...on a good day...lol

Comment

i dont know which engine you're talking about. but if its the h22, then its not just a BIT more money to get a BIT more power, its about twice as much money to get not that much power.

and yes, i am a biased ******. I am against anything vtec. or atleast anyone that gets a vtec engine simply because it has vtec and is somewhat more powerfull than an h23/f22b and plan to keep it stock or close to stock.

Im all for hp/dollar. i dont waste my money(much ) and make the most of what i have instead of getting something that is totally not worth it(EVERYTIME i say not worth it, i mean it in a hp/dollar way, i could care less about a theme or any other reasons you choose something)
              no the h22 is overpriced imo, im talking about how the f22b is a more viable choice as an upgrade seeing how you can buy one for 600-900 depending on what comes with it. i have big plans for my h but everyone goes a different route, i wanna see what a cammed f22b can do
              Project 240SX
              Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

*sigh* and we can argue this all day and it will get everyone nowhere!! so with that said. who gives a shit, H22/F22b/B16 in CB7 (lol)/F22a..whatever people will make their own decisions with which route they wanna take. thats great in ur reasoning for why u think the F22b is just as great as an H22. fantastic. hooray. this thread is now officially pointless.

k bye
                F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                  *sigh* and we can argue this all day and it will get everyone nowhere!! so with that said. who gives a shit, H22/F22b/B16 in CB7 (lol)/F22a..whatever people will make their own decisions with which route they wanna take. thats great in ur reasoning for why u think the F22b is just as great as an H22. fantastic. hooray. this thread is now officially pointless.

k bye

lol...

Comment

there's no way in hell you could keep up, unless he wasnt giving it its all.

numbers dont lie, and going by sprinkles posts, he seems to be a skilled driver. now, he was either trying to make you feel good, or trying to make you feel good to get some of that ass or not even trying.

plain and simple, you CANNOT keep up with any type of h22, both being healthy and both being driven by similarly skilled drivers.

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83

k bye
                      why do you get mad/upset/anything everytime i bring this topic up? why cant you just agree with me(because plainly, it IS the truth).

i wouldnt have to keep bringing it up if people would just agree, or atleast see that it is true that the f22b can be just as good as the "almighty" h22.

anyways, what about the d15 in a cb7? juans car is fast.

Comment

"i pee'd in your pool!"

Comment

i dont have a pool. im too poor

Comment

why do you get mad/upset/anything everytime i bring this topic up? why cant you just agree with me(because plainly, it IS the truth).

i wouldnt have to keep bringing it up if people would just agree, or atleast see that it is true that the f22b can be just as good as the "almighty" h22.

anyways, what about the d15 in a cb7? juans car is fast.
                            OK joser, im gonna break it down for you. BECAUSE IVE READ/HEARD your F22B>H22 statments before. and everytime i come across it, its annoying to read. sorry to break it to ya.

i HAVE agreed with you on more than ONE occassion. YES i believe ur F22b can keep up with H22s. for god sakes i witnessed it. but u always put down VTEC engines, as if they are inferior to your "almighty DOHC non vtec".

im not "mad/upset/anything"- thats just how you are interpreting it on the intrannet. and u say this everytime i make a statment against you....or so it seems.

now everyone give hugs and kisses
                            Sean

Comment

then dont read it. no one puts a gun to your head and makes you read it.

and i dont put down vtec engines, i just make sure that it is not made such a huge deal. I'm tired of people sayings its the mad jdm coolness and its unbeatable and its fast and all that other crap that comes with being hyped up.

i know you dont, but i do it for the others that due, aka mr. sprinkle puff.

vtec is awesome when used correctly and built. its just ANYTHING thats hyped up that i hate.

*gives you HUGE hug and kiss*

buttsecks?

Comment

this thread is going nowhere fast so heres a pic

what's the fun in even swapping an engine if you can't try your own variation in regards to what engine it is and the modifications you make to it. i mean isn't that a big reason honda's are popular? along with all the normal f22ax you can pop in an f22b/f20a/f20b/h23/h22a etc then get into the frankenstein builds and f/i stuff. this argument over what engine is best is pretty pointless, people all have their own opinions on it, it's like saying what is better a d16 turbo vs a b18c5? you can pretty much build any engine up to another more expensive engine's power level/potential and it can be a lot of fun building an f22a like cisco that rather than just dropping in a stock h22. like i said everyone goes about it a different way and props to those who go the road less traveled lol
                                Project 240SX

Comment

Working...
                                X