X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
    I'm sorry I failed you...

In any case I don't really care where the thread goes...I'm in contact with who I have to be in contact with...I made my decision and that's really the end of it. Because really, at the end of the day, everyone can say this and that..."i knew you couldn't get the almight H, snicker snicker, you're not half the man I am b/c you can't get VTEC"...but nobody here pays my bills...nobody here is throwing me free parts...nothing. So I really find it hilarious that anyone could be "disappointed" in my motor swap...especially considering I will never meet 98% of the people here, let alone let them drive my car. If I didn't have other priorities I would clear out my savings and rock the Type-S no problem, but at the end of the day, this swap came out of necessity, not need.

I kinda wish I got an H23 as I'm sure the higher compression would have been nice. However I'm guessing the F22B has slightly more aggresive cams than the F22A6 so there should be a boost in performance. Plus I can recoup some money by selling my old setup. So for me it works out decently.

But yea...expect pics next weekend...

I look foward to pics

I think you will be just fine.

I was going to tell you about the H23 actually.

Ray just picked up a BB4 Si, auto.

Let me tell you, it isn't OMFG! fast, but it is a hell of a lot quicker than either of us expected, that is for sure.

Knowing that ultimately, there probably won't be a huge difference between the H23 and F22B, I think you will be pleasantly impressed.

It will be a little kick in the pants for sure, but they just sound like they are supposed to go there. The F22A sounds OK at those revs, but the H23, and I imagine the F22B, sound more like they belong there.
    The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit
      I look foward to pics

I think you will be just fine.

I was going to tell you about the H23 actually.

Ray just picked up a BB4 Si, auto.

Let me tell you, it isn't OMFG! fast, but it is a hell of a lot quicker than either of us expected, that is for sure.

Knowing that ultimately, there probably won't be a huge difference between the H23 and F22B, I think you will be pleasantly impressed.

It will be a little kick in the pants for sure, but they just sound like they are supposed to go there. The F22A sounds OK at those revs, but the H23, and I imagine the F22B, sound more like they belong there.
      I really wish the cam specs were out there for the stock motors. With the H23 plenum I really don't doubt an A6 5spd CB7 being well into the higher 15s (like a 15.7). Plus it sounded meaner too. I mean the pull in 3rd gear never ceased to put a smile on my face. So I get the feeling I will be underwhelmed by this swap compared to my old motor. Outside of the better flow with the DOHC head and different cam specs I don't see much room for the extra power.

But my car was fast enough for me before the motor took a shit, so I'll be happy just to be back on the road again...with a proper idle and no surging. This was a kind of roundabout way to fix my idle problem, lol.

There will definitely be pics, vids and happy dance .GIFs...

Originally posted by lordoja
      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

damn all this bullshit talk started after "im faster than you" was said.
        every time i read a fuckin thread bout somthing all of a sudden here comes h22sprinkle "my car is faster than yours" and now we have another bullshit thread talking bout my car is faster, you cant keep up with the TYPE S,

this thread was bout gloryaccord needing info on his swap and the joser posted up everything you need to do bout the swap, and now look/read how much bullshit/arguments it went through.

this site has went to "MY CAR IS FASTER THAN YOURS" site.......
        I FUCKING VOTE FOR H22SPRINKLES TO BE BANNED
        I know some1 out there feels the same but just doesnt say anything. fuck it let me know if you feel me.

Comment

i dont believe i am fast. in fact, i have never once said i am fast.

i dont think my f22b is the shit or t3h OMFG jdm tight y0! I compare all the time because i am simply tired of people thinking the h22 is t3h OMFG jdm tight y0! it is hyped up so much that its not even funny. it ISNT all that great and neither is the f22b.

h22 is a great engine, as are all other engines.

my point is that h22 is hyped up just like most jdm parts and people get them because its the thing to do. I hate anyone that hypes anything up. My reason to post in all these threads is to let it be known that h23 and f22b are just as capable with minor mods to keep up with an h22, while paying less.

on the math part, let see.

i got my swap for 730+100 for my ecu+300 for i/h/e=1130. I dont know how much whp i have, but im guessing its somewhere near h22 stock numbers.

now, the USUAL h22 swap runs for no less than 1200.

i still win.

yes, i know it can be attained for much less, and I know that with patience you can find anything for dirty cheap. but that is not the case with most people who purchase an h22.

so let me rephrase.

more often than not, an f22b swap with some bolt ons is worth more than an stock h22 swap comparing hp/dollar.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

anyways, im out, atleast of arguing about anything in this thread.

Every thread that sprinkle puffs replies is about the almighty h22 and how great it is and then it turns into a my car is better and faster than yours thread.
            he cant back up anything he ever says or says he has done. he is all talk and money. He doesnt know how to hold a real discussion without having to bring up his almighty h22 or anything racial or demeaning.

I am sorry for ruining your thread, Yaw. its just your friend pisses me off with his ignorance.

long live the f22b.

Comment

Damn Joser is pwning it up haha. Yes I agree it was all started with mr type s over there saying you shoulda got an h22a when all glory was asking for info on an f22b. Im gonna go light something on fire now since this is gettin nowhere =D.

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              I piss off people for fun.
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

good luck wit the swap cant wait to see it in action

Comment

fuck all you niggas, im going turbo.
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                    Every thread that sprinkle puffs replies is about the almighty h22 and how great it is and then it turns into a my car is better and faster than yours thread.
                    he cant back up anything he ever says or says he has done. he is all talk and money. He doesnt know how to hold a real discussion without having to bring up his almighty h22 or anything racial or demeaning.
                    Unfortunately, I can agree with that. He is entitled to his opinion though.

And yes, it is unfortunate that most people believe that an H22 will turn their car into a rocket ship, when in fact, the vast majority of cars on this site don't get out of the 15's with them. Granted, a lot of people aren't running the best setup (i.e. F22 tranny etc), but most people have become disillusioned with reality.

That is what perpetuates the "ricer heritage."

Like I said, I am not bagging on the F22, so I hope you don't feel that way. I was days from buying one, when I found my H22, so that wasn't my intention.

My intention was that it can be done more than once if you are willing to put the time and effort into it.

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                      I really wish the cam specs were out there for the stock motors. With the H23 plenum I really don't doubt an A6 5spd CB7 being well into the higher 15s (like a 15.7). Plus it sounded meaner too. I mean the pull in 3rd gear never ceased to put a smile on my face. So I get the feeling I will be underwhelmed by this swap compared to my old motor. Outside of the better flow with the DOHC head and different cam specs I don't see much room for the extra power.

But my car was fast enough for me before the motor took a shit, so I'll be happy just to be back on the road again...with a proper idle and no surging. This was a kind of roundabout way to fix my idle problem, lol.

There will definitely be pics, vids and happy dance .GIFs...
                      LOL!

I still maintain that you will be pleasantly surprised.

I think I have been spelling that wrong all night!

You will just have to wait and see. Look at the bright side, it won't be any worse than your F22A was, and I honestly think with the mileage and everything else, there may be a 10-15HP difference.

I just hope you get good EMS for it, because that will make all of the difference in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                        why do you get mad/upset/anything everytime i bring this topic up? why cant you just agree with me(because plainly, it IS the truth).

i wouldnt have to keep bringing it up if people would just agree, or atleast see that it is true that the f22b can be just as good as the "almighty" h22.

anyways, what about the d15 in a cb7? juans car is fast.

You get mad at everything because your a child and just cant accept that the h22 is giving you what you paid for stock reliable power.Now think about it with all the work you put into it including tuning you still wont be near as fast as i am. And thats with everything stock on my car cmpared to your hooked up. You shouldnt be keeping up with me you should be passing me think about it. D112 should stand for duh 112 because your too slow. If infact you can keep up with a h22 why not post vids of it instead of goin head to head with a 20second crx.

Slow enough to even keep up. And that goes fo rthe rest of you slow fucks on this site. Oh the h22 isnt as powerful could it because you dont have one i think so . MOst of the shit talkers on here that actually dont have h22's are the ones that talk shit about the motor and down it because they dont have it. Enough of this discussion youve lost. Theres no basic hype of vtec or vtec being mentioned who cares its about gettin more bang for your buck reliably.

All talk and money huh actually i earn my keep i dont sit on my ass and talk shit like you i put my projects and plans act on it. Then i take it to the streets. You people act like children ranting motor for motor i mentioned that gloryaccordy should get an h22 and you all get pissed about it. Hes got money and he earns his keep I want him to actually experience why he shouldnt sell his car and be able to be like yeah thats my car ive ran this and that the experience that close to a sportscar aside from the 5thgen prelude he wanted but with it being on a budget is a good thing with an h22 swap.

If you where any kind of cb7 memeber youd stop talking about my type s its just a motor. Hate on it all you want and the rest of the members on this site. My work is reputable yaw didnt go to you he came to me and imma help him because thats my boy . He helps me out imma try to give his car the world straight to the top. None of you have put any kind of plans into effect or gotten off your lazy asses to do anything about it not a damn thing. Im rockin 2 cars need i mind you 1 turbo 1 allmotor none of you can tell me shit. I earn my money workin hard and then i work on my car i have a hobby and a life so do me a favorrecognize that your a hater that couldnt see me if i was your neighbor get off of my dick.

I dont give a fuck what you all think or what the mods think they dont live in my shoes and neither do any of you so grow the fuck up take a chillpill . You guys pull my name up more than the fuckin media pulls up mentions acts of terrorism in IRAQ. I see the shit thats goin on here out of hand no control on a thread whatsoever mods not din their job this site has gone to shit people rippin people off on here. And you say its ignorance long live f22b your the biggest dumbass on here still talkin shit I must have put the hurt on you . Your the biggest loser on the net still ranting and raving like a kidhow od are you 16. I dont give a fuck what deev says i dont give a fuck what any of you say why becasue you cant get to me. For one i got 2 cars 2 motors runnin at tip top shape if you dont like it then fuck you too,if your a memeber and dont like me sorry FUCK YOU TOO!,d112crzy,nail,gdoubtwhoever comes down the list to you all then fuck you too you bitches can never be on my level fuck cb7tuner and the hating ass individuals on it who never will amount to anything but mention jdmparts and riced out shit from waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back im out this site is a waste of my time peace dont bother banning me i cancelled my subscription too to cb7tuner

Comment

shit got ugly once again.. somethings gotta give
                          .............................-----------------93 Ex Coupe[/COLOR]-----------------

My CD7

Comment

wow someone got to you...u had to write a damn story about it. congrats on owning 2 cars and having them both run. my mom owns 4 cars and they all run too. good stuff eh?
                            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

as you wish.
                              http://s51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...t=MOV00597.flv

me on the right, h22 on the left. the member is blackice. the guy who recorded is Smseagren83.

here's me racing an h22 lude at the track, im on the left. he got a 15.3, i got a 15.4
                              http://s64.photobucket.com/albums/h1...ackruns008.flv

this is my best of the night

its funny how you just said that you are leaving the site, yet you are still online.

Comment

If any of you met Mike in person, he is not the guy that you guys make him out to be. I think people who met him at the meets would agree with me. But whatever, this is the internet, everyone could pretend to know everything without really knowing anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X