Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok glad to see everyone has expressed themselves, were back on topic!

im patiently waiting to see the outcome of this swap.

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
    "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
    "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Originally posted by T3aM 83rD
      If any of you met Mike in person, he is not the guy that you guys make him out to be. I think people who met him at the meets would agree with me. But whatever, this is the internet, everyone could pretend to know everything without really knowing anything.
      Who cares what he is like in person. on this site, he is an egotistical ass hole who looks down on everyone, and brags about his "typeS" every chance he gets, all while doing it in a completely incoherent manner.

there was a time when people really respected him and his knowledge, but the number of people who have any kind of respect for him has dwindled only to those who have met him in person.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

f22b=160hp vs jdm h22 stock 190

i mean, the f22b keeping up with the h22 is not impressive at all. what was i thinking.

*EDIT*
        oops, my bad.

jdm h22a=200hp, even more.
        Last edited by d112crzy; 11-14-2006, 02:14 AM.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Glory, you and sparkle need to bring your black asses down here. Me and shadow are always the only two black people down here wit modded CBs. But any way did you car have an A1 in it?
          She's my 1st love!

Originally posted by CustomLowz via greencb7inkc
          Hey, Grandma! You want a lumpkin?
          Oh,here comes one now! What now, BITCH!!!

Comment

Originally posted by starchland
            Do whatever it takes to put a smile on your face when you put the pedal down.
            ur my new sig, thank you...........

*sigh, another thread about tryin so hard to change one person's mind ehhhhh...........
            "You don't have to be a Phi Beta Kappa to know not to strip-search a girl who is accused of stealing change,"

I did gagoogity that girl. I gashmoigitied her gaflavity with my googis. And I am sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
              You guys pull my name up more than the fuckin media pulls up mentions acts of terrorism in IRAQ.
              i had a iphfinany(sp? or many i'll google it, ahhh, whatever)

if sparkles still here, i just have 1 question(and direct your reply just to me and not the thread).......i've looked at every thread that interest me and when your name appears, the 1-4 things that you say are= "my type s"; "just get the h22"; "reppin cb7tuner"; "haters", "my car is faster than yours" etc(yea i went over 4)....

everyone has egos(shit my egos HUGE, where applicable), but every statement you say always make someone feel inferior to you....WHY DO U DO THIS?????, i have yet to see constant post from u that just state your knowledge about h22s' or cars in general w/o have the above statement come before or after it.....

my advice to you u cause u do know your shit; is to just state your facts, LEAVE OUT THE MIDAS TOUCH COMMENTS, no one will battle you as long as you dont try and stomp another person

jus tryin to help you out brotha, u can ignore this post entirely if u want, HELL I'LL PROLLY GET BANNED FOR THIS POST SINCE ITS OFF-TOPIC, but i'll except the conseqences

theres a japanese saying(yes i came from FNF)
              "THE NAIL THAT STICKS OUT GETS HAMMERED"
              "You don't have to be a Phi Beta Kappa to know not to strip-search a girl who is accused of stealing change,"

I did gagoogity that girl. I gashmoigitied her gaflavity with my googis. And I am sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                fuck all you niggas, im going turbo.

haha

MRThttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=84102 93se h22/t2t4

Comment

Man, listen.

Everyone rags on h22sparkle for his antics here but personally, like Team83rD said before, if you actually knew dude in person you wouldn't be so quick to judge. Any problem I've had w/the CB, Mike was there to lend expertise and a helping hand. IIRC, when Deev was parting out his red DX coupe, Mike drove down to South Jersey (which is like driving cross country w/our traffic) and helped out big time, for free. When I fucked up my shock fork, I gave Mike the money for parts and he used his week off to fix everything wrong with my car.

So yea, sometimes he can be a pain w/the pro-H22 talk. But like I tell him all the time, it's different strokes for different folks. And in any case, this whole "fuck sparkle" coalition is so lame. If you don't like what dude is saying be a man about it and let him know via PM...I've found that that is a much more effective means of communication than carrying it out all over the boards. Or even better, come to a meet and let him know how you feel. I remember when everyone was like "can you show the head code please? is that a real Type-S?" as if keeping up w/LS-VTEC Civics and consistently beating regular H22 CBs isn't indicative of having more than the regular 200HP. C'mon guys, be for real.
                  Last edited by gloryaccordy; 11-14-2006, 08:53 AM.

Originally posted by lordoja
                  im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                    Who cares what he is like in person. on this site, he is an egotistical ass hole who looks down on everyone, and brags about his "typeS" every chance he gets, all while doing it in a completely incoherent manner.

there was a time when people really respected him and his knowledge, but the number of people who have any kind of respect for him has dwindled only to those who have met him in person.
                    Agreed. Mike is a perfectly nice dude in person, and great to hang around with at meets, but online it seems as if he's acting like the all-mighty or something.

personally, if i believe if you have an h22 great, awesome, fast and good for you. I'm glad you put the time and effort into installing and purchasing. HOWEVER, you are not driving a porsche, bmw, mercedes, audi, etc. you aren't driving a luxury nor ultimately that fast or nice of a car.

Glory, good luck with the swap, and hope all goes well
                    Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

WOW...at this entire thread....
                      all this arguing is stupid....a bunch of
                      i dont see the point
                      cant we all just get along
                      so how about that f22b dohc in glorys car
                      My Members Ride Thread

Comment

o.k o.k....back to the topic on hand...
                        YO GLORY.....can't wait to race you on the belt.........
                        with your f22b homie

Originally posted by CustomLowz
                        where is the speed bump when you need it?
                        Last edited by 2.2AZUL; 11-14-2006, 11:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2AZUL
                          o.k o.k....back to the topic on hand...
                          YO GLORY.....can't wait to race you on the belt.........
                          with your f22b homie
                          Hopefully now you won't get lost in the smoke screen.

Originally posted by lordoja
                          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                            Hopefully now you won't get lost in the smoke screen.

thats o.k i got a gas mask that my step pop gave me when he came back from the war....lol...hope it still works...lol

Comment

i give sparkle right to his big ego cause around here (nyc) you dont see cb7s that run hard. there are alot of cb7s done up for style around here but you dont see them running at the runs. he holds his weight and make people think twice about these 15 year old "family sedans."

damm i dont know why people get soo worked up on an internet forum, if something was bothering me soooo much i would just click the little X on the upper right side and then continue on living my actual/real life.

Comment

Originally posted by T3aM 83rD
                                damm i dont know why people get soo worked up on an internet forum, if something was bothering me soooo much i would just click the little X on the upper right side and then continue on living my actual/real life.
                                exactly
                                My Members Ride Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X