This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d112crzy
    then dont read it. no one puts a gun to your head and makes you read it.

*gives you HUGE hug and kiss*

buttsecks?
    LOL! but seriously, how am i gonna do that when im reading through a thread and i come across a post by you. just totally skip over whatever u wrote? are u telling me to never read what u write because u might be talking about the F22b or how the H22 isnt all that people make it out to be? LOL

and dont say read the title of the thread becuase how many threads take different directions and go totally off topic from what the original post is?

anyhow i still luv u man. i accept the hugs and kisses! ROFLMAO
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

lol, true.

no buttsecks?

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

lol, true.

no buttsecks?

haha no buttsecks. but i "pee'd in your pool!"
        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

i still dont get that.

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
            Originally posted by DoctorCipher
            I got $50 on this guy reselling the h22 swap before next year
            Before next year? It's a bet brother, you want my Paypal addy now or later?
            Remember this?

Somehow I knew I was having WAY too much faith in you actually having that swap to resell in the first place.

Comment

This flame fest is going straight to the closed file if this B.S. Keeps up.

It is Glory's thread, and he has already made his choice.

Honestly, I think he will be at least fairly pleased with the F22B. It will be a step up from what he had, and should rev better and sound better to boot.

EGO CHECK:

i dont know which engine you're talking about. but if its the h22, then its not just a BIT more money to get a BIT more power, its about twice as much money to get not that much power.

and yes, i am a biased ******. I am against anything vtec. or atleast anyone that gets a vtec engine simply because it has vtec and is somewhat more powerfull than an h23/f22b and plan to keep it stock or close to stock.

Im all for hp/dollar. i dont waste my money(much ) and make the most of what i have instead of getting something that is totally not worth it(EVERYTIME i say not worth it, i mean it in a hp/dollar way, i could care less about a theme or any other reasons you choose something)
              I paid $500 for my H22 longblock, in good working order, with low miles, with A/C, P/S complete IM, accessory brackets and wiring, and an ACT HDSS clutch with but a few miles on it. Oh yeah, it wasn't stolen either.

Guess on the HP/$$ ratio you lose.

It just proves there is more than 1 way to skin a cat.

P.S. For what I saved over what you paid, I will have a chipped and tuned ECU so that will remove that advantage.

You may still be ultimately faster, but I don't believe in stripping features out of a car. If I want a stripper, I will drive my swapped hatchback.

Besides, you argue HP/$, yet you didn't go out and spend that $700 on a wet nitrous kit...

30HP for $700 or 75-100HP for $700. Clearly, you were considering more than just HP for the dollar.

If the tone of this thread doesn't change immediately, I am going to close it.
              The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit
                This flame fest is going straight to the closed file if this B.S. Keeps up.

It is Glory's thread, and he has already made his choice.

Honestly, I think he will be at least fairly pleased with the F22B. It will be a step up from what he had, and should rev better and sound better to boot.

EGO CHECK:

I paid $500 for my H22 longblock, in good working order, with low miles, with A/C, P/S complete IM, accessory brackets and wiring, and an ACT HDSS clutch with but a few miles on it. Oh yeah, it wasn't stolen either.

It just proves there is more than 1 way to skin a cat.

P.S. For what I saved over what you paid, I will have a chipped and tuned ECU so that will remove that advantage.

You may still be ultimately faster, but I don't believe in stripping features out of a car. If I want a stripper, I will drive my swapped hatchback.

Besides, you argue HP/$, yet you didn't go out and spend that $700 on a wet nitrous kit...

30HP for $700 or 75-100HP for $700. Clearly, you were considering more than just HP for the dollar.

If the tone of this thread doesn't change immediately, I am going to close it.
                you think i dont know this?

I'm speaking to noobs, not to anyone that actually knows that they are doing.

how many people can actually get an h22 or any other engine for less than half the price of that they normally go for? certainly not the majority, which are the noobs. yes, i know there are those few times where it does happen. H22's normally go for 1200+.

and you lose on the nitrous thing. how much will it cost to fill the bottle every time you run out? and how long will that last compared to an engine that puts out power consistently? in the long run, it will cost more to have nitrous than just a swap.

my car has a full interior. no stripping for me, sorry buddy.

and what does anything of what i said have to do with my ego or even me showing off my ego?

i said what i think and what I feel. i didnt show off, and i dont go around saying my f22b will pwn anything.

I understand people just want some more "pep" and could care less about performance. I dont have any respect for those people, plain and simple(respect towards their cars and the fact that they think they are fast). I understand that people sometimes dont have time to do anything to their car or dont want to so they pay someone. thats alright, but when they start trying to show off and say they are fast and all that other shit, i lose respect.

if you lock the thread or ban me because i kept on going off topic, then you are a hypocrite and abused your powers. you too went off topic and started rambling on about something that had nothing to do with the topic.

you simply wanted to try to prove me wrong because you instist and arent happy if you arent the smartest on the internet.

you could have just gave us a warning.

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit

Are you serious? I can't believe somebody like you would actually try to pull that shit.

Tell me where any customer can obtain the same deal you did.

apple ≠ orange

Comment

exactly.

Comment

i made $2000 on my B18cR so you all loose on hp/$$

suckaz

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Remember this?

Somehow I knew I was having WAY too much faith in you actually having that swap to resell in the first place.
                        I'm sorry I failed you...

In any case I don't really care where the thread goes...I'm in contact with who I have to be in contact with...I made my decision and that's really the end of it. Because really, at the end of the day, everyone can say this and that..."i knew you couldn't get the almight H, snicker snicker, you're not half the man I am b/c you can't get VTEC"...but nobody here pays my bills...nobody here is throwing me free parts...nothing. So I really find it hilarious that anyone could be "disappointed" in my motor swap...especially considering I will never meet 98% of the people here, let alone let them drive my car. If I didn't have other priorities I would clear out my savings and rock the Type-S no problem, but at the end of the day, this swap came out of necessity, not need.

I kinda wish I got an H23 as I'm sure the higher compression would have been nice. However I'm guessing the F22B has slightly more aggresive cams than the F22A6 so there should be a boost in performance. Plus I can recoup some money by selling my old setup. So for me it works out decently.

But yea...expect pics next weekend...

Originally posted by lordoja
                        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

F22B is nice. I wouldnt mind having it if I was on a budget but got the h22a cheap so couldnt pass it up. Anyway yea its still rated at 160 hp like the h23 but it has less torque so yea. Get a p06 running the pt6 wont give you any benefits. Gdout90accord ran with one for a while it worked but wasnt to its full potential. Better off with the p39 if not the p06.

The New-ish Ride
                          My old Ride
                          Hear my Vtak!!!
                          MK3 Member #3
                          I piss off people for fun.
                          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Do whatever it takes to put a smile on your face when you put the pedal down.

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                            "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                            "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

you think i dont know this?

I'm speaking to noobs, not to anyone that actually knows that they are doing.
                              how many people can actually get an h22 or any other engine for less than half the price of that they normally go for? certainly not the majority, which are the noobs. yes, i know there are those few times where it does happen. H22's normally go for 1200+.
                              If they excercise patience and effort...anyone.

I didn't pull off some feat of magic. I didn't con, I didn't bribe, cheat steal or lie. Ray found a kid on the internet that had just swapped it into his Prelude, and then got rearended. The car was totaled, and he needed a ride.

He wanted $800.00, but we knew he was desperate, so we worked on him and held out a little bit. He came down, and I paid $500 cash.

Ray, got his JDM H22 that was in his old 93 coupe for $500. Shipped. He scoured the internet and found one in the midwest. The guy had it laying around and didn't want it anymore. So Ray sent him the money, and the H22 arrived.

My friend Shaun, found on near where I did. The kid was going to build the Accord, but ran out of money. He picked it up almost complete for a couple hundred bucks.

I am trying to help the noobs out too. And the fact of the matter is that they CAN have an H22 for $500, if they do the leg work.

The post below is the post that prompted my response. I was simply responding to the fact you always make it sound like it can't be done, that you can't be beat for the money, and that you have stumbled across some magical formula for speed that nobody else has discovered.

Like I said before. A bone stock fully loaded Accord EX with a 35shot equalled your times. He spent $100 or so on that kit.

dont know which engine you're talking about. but if its the h22, then its not just a BIT more money to get a BIT more power, its about twice as much money to get not that much power.

and yes, i am a biased ******. I am against anything vtec. or atleast anyone that gets a vtec engine simply because it has vtec and is somewhat more powerfull than an h23/f22b and plan to keep it stock or close to stock.

Im all for hp/dollar. i dont waste my money(much ) and make the most of what i have instead of getting something that is totally not worth it(EVERYTIME i say not worth it, i mean it in a hp/dollar way, i could care less about a theme or any other reasons you choose something)
                              Clearly, since you are interested in HP for dollar, you would see that the H22 is a viable alternative. Even if I pay slightly more, I have an extra 20-30 HP minimum to leverage that cost over.

Assuming an F22A4 with 130HP,

you are going to spend almost $24 for each of the additional 30HP an F22B will provide. ($700/30 HP difference)

With the H22, if I spend $1,000, I am actually getting about 60 extra HP, which works out to $17 per each additional HP.

I am not sure how the F22B holds an advantage HP/dollar.

It IS more obtainable, and it IS more easily found for $700, but the H22 is not an impossible conquest.

and you lose on the nitrous thing. how much will it cost to fill the bottle every time you run out? and how long will that last compared to an engine that puts out power consistently? in the long run, it will cost more to have nitrous than just a swap.
                              That depends. According to the above posted statement, the inferred meaning is HP/$ gain. Still can't beat nitrous. Yes there are additional operating expenses with nitrous, but it still works out to less than $1 per HP, and one tank is good for quite a few runs depending on the shot, so the cost still isn't astronomical for what you gain.

my car has a full interior. no stripping for me, sorry buddy.

and what does anything of what i said have to do with my ego or even me showing off my ego?

i said what i think and what I feel. i didnt show off, and i dont go around saying my f22b will pwn anything.
                              I consider fully loaded to include all original accessories including, but not limited to A/C and power steering. My hatch has a full interior too, and it is still a stripper.

As far as the ego statement, you have a tendency to come across as your 15.2 being the beez kneez. It is definitely a respectable time, but it isn't the end all to all end alls.

You seem to understand that though, you just don't come across that way sometimes.

I understand people just want some more "pep" and could care less about performance. I dont have any respect for those people, plain and simple(respect towards their cars and the fact that they think they are fast). I understand that people sometimes dont have time to do anything to their car or dont want to so they pay someone. thats alright, but when they start trying to show off and say they are fast and all that other shit, i lose respect.
                              If people just want more pep, than they generally don't think their cars are fast.

The ones that think their cars are fast are the uneducated kids that have never ridden in something fast. The same kids that put EL GLO windshield washers and a fart cannon on their car and think it runs 11's. I know who you are talking about, because my town is full of them, and I have no respect for them either.

Just because someone goes the route more travelled and puts an H22 into their car, doesn't mean they fall into that category. But in all honesty, having seen it with my own two eyes, and H22 Accord (with a STOCK H22) will tear up some pretty serious hardware. Certainly more serious than what the Accord is classified as.

if you lock the thread or ban me because i kept on going off topic, then you are a hypocrite and abused your powers. you too went off topic and started rambling on about something that had nothing to do with the topic.
                              I don't want to lock the thread, that is why I issued the warning.

I didn't threaten to ban anybody at any point in time. I am pretty foward, and generally issue a ban warning first.

I am just tired of seeing the H22/F22B/H23/F22A-T/H22T/D16Z6/J30 argument in every single thread.

You and H22sparkle(as usual) have been the 2 main factors that have turned this into a bitch fest.

I am glad you like your F22B, and frankly I am VERY impressed with your car's performance.

But the swaps ALL have advantages, and disadvantages. They always will.

you simply wanted to try to prove me wrong because you instist and arent happy if you arent the smartest on the internet.
                              I could care less about proving you wrong. Besides, it is YOUR opinion, so it is impossible to be proven wrong.

I simply posted a counter to your position that was just as founded as yours, so that someone actually looking into a swap would get a fair review of the options. The H22 IS NOT a bad way to go.

To me you seemed as though you were coming across in an arrogant fashion, hence the EGO check comment. That is how it seemed. If that is untrue, sorry, sometimes it is hard to tell true expression in writing.

It dosn't create a car that will pummel Ferrari's and Built muscle cars, like a lot of kids want to believe, but it DOES build a car that is one hell of ride, a thrill to drive, screams like none other, and WILL take out cars costing much more such as G35's, Maximas, some manner of Mustangs and Camaros, BWM's and many other cars that just don't expect it.

you could have just gave us a warning.
                              I did just give you a warning.

Comment

Are you serious? I can't believe somebody like you would actually try to pull that shit.

Tell me where any customer can obtain the same deal you did.

apple ≠ orange

As you are so fond of saying: Search, search,search

It takes a little more effort, but for $500-$1000 I can afford to put in a little more effort.

I have come across 4 or 5 such $500 H22 swaps, and that is about all the H22 swapped Accords I really know.

Of course, they all consult with ray ray first, and he tells them where to look. Classifieds in the forums.

Ray is currently looking at another one for his BB4 Prelude, and the guy is asking $800. He will come down some, if not all the way to $500. And the engine is in the car, and it runs and works, so it isn't like you can't verify it.

The real key though, is to act fast. You have to be ready to jump, because they don't hang around long.

It doesn't seem that impossible to me, since most of the ones I know, were purchased that way.

Comment

Working...
                                X