Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its My Birthday Boys, 33 And Counting

Comment

I need to find out what size threads that the oil sender is so that i can run a t or two way block for pressure gauge and factory oil light.

Comment

get a block adapter. the T's will eventually snap off
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I found a place that makes the hose that goes from the sending unit hole to a 2 or 3 way block to be mounted to the firewall or somewhere, 1/8 npt, will this work on my threads? 35.00 for the part

Comment

Does the flywheel from a 2000 accord fit the 90-97 accord, they look identical and i can get one for free from a 2000 accord im pulling the engine on right now.

Comment

Anyone, any input

Comment

Does anyone know if this flywheel will fit

Comment

no. the interchangeability stops at the '97 models. someone correct me if im wrong.

Comment

Thats what i thought but every time i go to flywheels on the internet ,it say 90-2002 accord. And seems to be the same part #

Comment

I will hopefully have some new pics tomorrow of my tranny, and some more things im working on.

Comment

Is it the clutch disk that is better, or the pressure plate that makes it a stage1, above the oem, stock.

Comment

Does anyone know where to get the strechy braide wire loom. I was going to redo my hole wiring harness and cant seem to find any , because i hate that factory plastic wire loom, and also has anyone done away with their black plastis peice on the engine wire harness that holds the injector wires in, I want to get rid of that thing and tuck the wires from underneath..

Comment

Originally posted by tootall View Post
                            Does anyone know where to get the strechy braide wire loom. I was going to redo my hole wiring harness and cant seem to find any , because i hate that factory plastic wire loom, and also has anyone done away with their black plastis peice on the engine wire harness that holds the injector wires in, I want to get rid of that thing and tuck the wires from underneath..
                            I order from parts express. Great service and Has alot of stuff that you could possibly want.

http://www.parts-express.com/wizards...TOKEN=40836082

Comment

Originally posted by bruno8747 View Post
                              I order from parts express. Great service and Has alot of stuff that you could possibly want.

http://www.parts-express.com/wizards...TOKEN=40836082
                              Good speakers too.

Originally posted by lordoja
                              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

thanks, that is exactly what i was looking for.

Comment

Working...
                                X