No announcement yet.

90-JDMCB7 : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im coming for you on the cleanness aspect of things Sir.

-Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by civic_90_08 View Post
      Im coming for you on the cleanness aspect of things Sir.

-Jordan
      hmmmm....2 clean coupes in NC....I think I can handle that...

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
      ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

I am get this picture enlarged and framing it for my Smoke/Liquor room in my main house.

RETIRED...

Comment

Originally posted by new_beginnings View Post
          I am get this picture enlarged and framing it for my Smoke/Liquor room in my main house.

NICE! At first I thought you were putting it out in your guest house...pheeeeew!
          Last edited by 90-JDMCB7; 12-18-2009, 01:53 AM.

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
            NICE! At first I thought you were putting it out in your guest house...pheeeeew!

Nah, then would not see it all the time.
            RETIRED...

Comment

nice clean car love the color

Comment

Looking good bro!
                1990 Accord EX

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

damn them wheels are shining!!!!
                    WHITEONWHITE

Comment

Originally posted by ONEKLEAN91 View Post
                      damn them wheels are shining!!!!
                      Haha....got that bling bling

Comment

keeps getting better and better. so how bout those pics?

Comment

Originally posted by Flatline View Post
                          keeps getting better and better. so how bout those pics?
                          What pics are you referring too

Comment

car is looking good like always

Comment

Originally posted by h22anow View Post
                              car is looking good like always
                              Thanks dude.....yours is too

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone!

Comment

Working...
                                X