No announcement yet.

bowzil : 1993 Accord EXi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you remember who it was that you sold your old car to? I haven't seen it driving around. I realize that was a few years ago at this point but I still think I would have noticed.
    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
      Do you remember who it was that you sold your old car to? I haven't seen it driving around. I realize that was a few years ago at this point but I still think I would have noticed.
      I believe he moved to Chicago. His ID is goodybear.

Some Updates, preparing for this year 2013 Indonesian Series of Motorsport National Championship.

- BuddyClub 15 steps adjustable full coilover (front)
      - JIC 15 steps adjustable full coilover (rear)
      - HKS Mushroom Open Air Filter
      - Rota Grid Classic Wheels 15x9 (all around) 0 offset , GT Radial SX1 195/50/15 tires

- Power Steering gone

Comment

Comment

Test Drive Day 1

Comment

At last, I have the time to finish the engine after almost two years in the garage...

More update soon...

Comment

damn you're still around?? looks like the cb sat for a while. glad its comin back together.
              <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

way to go! and that dust. Wow!
                -My Member Ride thread-
                -JL store-

Comment

Get back to it! Let's see this thing back on the road and back at the track!
                  My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Wow, thats a long time to update, but i love it! haha
                    sold! But here's my build thread for those interested.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=206864

Comment

Dude, I need those fender flares. That's a sick look.

Comment

It is really cool to see so many long time members come back on with updates.

Care to share some details on that header?
                        *** Think of others before thinking of yourself. ***
                        ********** Spread love, not hate. ***********
                        ****Lift others up with kind and helpful words****

F20A_CB7, I miss you, but I will see you one day.
                        "Nothing a little prayer can't fix."

MRT
                        Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph
                        The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
                        Current fastest Laguna Seca Lap: 1:52.889

Comment

And he's back! Wow for being in the garage all that time it is super dusty. Nothing a quick wash will take off.

The intake manifold looks double stacked. Am I correct?

Keep us updated

Comment

Good to see you still at it Boi. Your white CB was one of my favs. I still have that lip you gave me. This one is coming along nicely.

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
                            JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
                              damn you're still around?? looks like the cb sat for a while. glad its comin back together.
                              yupss hahaha..I have been busy with work...the CB has been inside the garage for almost two years now. Thanks

Originally posted by Jack_lee View Post
                              way to go! and that dust. Wow!
                              LOL , thanks

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
                              Get back to it! Let's see this thing back on the road and back at the track!
                              Thanks, I am hoping my CB will be able to race next year, but for now, it is just far daily driven only.

Originally posted by lbus9168 View Post
                              Wow, thats a long time to update, but i love it! haha
                              Thanks

Originally posted by F22Chris View Post
                              Dude, I need those fender flares. That's a sick look.
                              Thanks

Originally posted by af_1132 View Post
                              It is really cool to see so many long time members come back on with updates.

Care to share some details on that header?
                              Well, it was made by a local here and it was supposed to be similar to bisimoto header but for them it is kinda hard to duplicate it. Since it is hard in Indonesia to get access to bisimoto header, so I had to make a duplicate of it. It is made from stainless steel.

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
                              And he's back! Wow for being in the garage all that time it is super dusty. Nothing a quick wash will take off.

The intake manifold looks double stacked. Am I correct?

Keep us updated
                              Yeah, I need to scrape off all that snowy dust LOL. It is triple stacked actually, the first two is the OEM spacer from H23 IM, the third spacer which is below the plenum is my custom made aluminum spacer with custom holes

Originally posted by djcaz_aom View Post
                              Good to see you still at it Boi. Your white CB was one of my favs. I still have that lip you gave me. This one is coming along nicely.
                              Thanks bro, Are you still in San Antonio?

Comment

The engine is working now, after the break-in period, I am going to dyno it.

Here are some pics of the car being cleaned after two years in the garage....

Comment

Working...
                                X