Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
    thanks. glad to have them done!

These look incredible! Did you ever fire them up to see what kind of output you've got?

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Originally posted by islandhopper View Post
      Jesus tap dancing christ! been a minute since i've seen your thread and holy shit..it just got real! Keep this up, i can't wait to see this thing shredding rubber.
      Ya, those not viewing this tread are going to miss out I could create a "look at my turbo" thread but naa. Those who stick around will see a ton of more good stuff to come. I got my turbo boost gauge today which completes the gauge pod setup. There's a AEM A/F ratio gauge, boost gauge, and a oil pressure gauge which will be mounted in the A-pillar.

These look incredible! Did you ever fire them up to see what kind of output you've got?
      Couldn't of done them with out your help! I will always be grateful. I haven't had them in the car, but did turn them on inside the house. They were amazing! I was sooo excited!

And while i wasn't a fan of the halos they are starting to grow on me as i see a lot of cars with half halos on one side now and they look ok.

Comment

Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

Trying to find a new power steering oil reservoir, the cheapest I can find is $100. This seems like wayyy too much money for one of these!

Comment

im pretty sure i have a perfectly good stock one in the garage somewhere...cap and everything. Let me know if you that's the kind you need and it's yours.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

im pretty sure i have a perfectly good stock one in the garage somewhere...cap and everything. Let me know if you that's the kind you need and it's yours.
              That is what i need. Looking for a new one though. ie - one you can see the fluid in :P

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
                That is what i need. Looking for a new one though. ie - one you can see the fluid in :P
                it's pretty clean. i'll send you some pics when i find it.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

it's pretty clean. i'll send you some pics when i find it.
                  ok, thanks

Comment

Civic of a guy I know. just doing the turbo build on it. Was hoping for 250+whp out of this D series.

Comment

them lights look clean and bright as F*ck man.
                      MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=202004
                      1992 Accord EX(Canadian)Seattle Silver sedan

Comment

Originally posted by Jking72 View Post
                        them lights look clean and bright as F*ck man.
                        Thanks man. & thanks for stopping in, appreciate it

Comment

Well i can honestly say i've never seen ebay tape before on a box.

It got me this, and dam these are hard to find these days!

This is not from ebay

Comment

About how long until you can start doing burnouts going 60mph or I guess 100km/h?
                            Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

Originally posted by XCRN View Post
                              About how long until you can start doing burnouts going 60mph or I guess 100km/h?
                              i'm aiming for the end of this month. But i'm starting to think it will be mid next month

Comment

Not impressed with ESP and his communication. Taking him 2 days to reply to emails, quoted me for rush shipping but shipped it regular shipping. And I'm not sure if I was quoted regular or rush........ grrr.

Anyways, some updates...

Comment

Working...
                                X