No announcement yet.

93SM4_CB7 : 1993 Accord 10th Anniversary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice.... how much you pick up the struts for?

^^MY OLD RIDE
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...91#post3052591 <<**CURRENT DA9 BUILD**

Comment

Originally posted by CBAccordA4 View Post
      Damn you work fast man, next weekend check the spark plugs for oil again then you know its definately the lower seals. Did you get Honda OEM shit???
      Yo what's crazy is how I got the OEM Honda set. I ended up lucking out , a friends friend had gotten the gaskets for his Cb and never got around to using it so he sold em to me. That's the only reason I did them that same day lol. 10 bucks b for the set.

Originally posted by 1badacc View Post
      Nice.... how much you pick up the struts for?
      200.. and I kinda want to mount/drop asap. The front driver side is lower than the paadengers , its being to bother the hell out of me. It also makes the back look higher
      Last edited by 93SM4_CB7; 08-26-2010, 04:07 PM.

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

So I'm ditching the Meagan Coilovers Sleeves .

They are now up for sale.

I'm going to be going with Ground Control Coilover Sleeves , I have heard nothing but great reviews on that brand.

Updates to Follow.

Comment

door panels look good now! so you did end up using the Mr Clean Eraser?

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
            door panels look good now! so you did end up using the Mr Clean Eraser?
            Actually i Used some Spray Bleach i had laying around (i tested it first on a Plastic panel First) and Diluted it with some water so it wouldnt be as strong and it worked out great..

There are still some Tight spots i want to get to , but it was tooooooo hot

Comment

ill take you for a ride up and down Bear Mountain and rte218 and show you what GC are capable of prob be the fastest youve been on them

^^MY OLD RIDE
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...91#post3052591 <<**CURRENT DA9 BUILD**

Comment

Originally posted by 1badacc View Post
                ill take you for a ride up and down Bear Mountain and rte218 and show you what GC are capable of prob be the fastest youve been on them
                iCould Only Picture Taking Those Curves Around That Mountain and holding on for dear LIFE lmao..

Maybe i should take a Ride up there when i get my Coilovers so you could maybe with the Install

Comment

Took The Bra Off Of Her , And Forgot How Much Green There Was Under There. . . .

Were She Sleeps. . .

A) She Needs A New Grille , The One iHave Is Looking Worse Everyday
                  B) Still Waiting For The DROP , Ground Control Coilovers Are Being Purchased This Week
                  C) Im Going To Have Redo My Gasket Seals , This Time Replace The Lower Ones Under The Rocker. 2 Of The Chambers Slightly Have Oil Again

Comment

Originally posted by 10thAnnCB7 View Post
                    Took The Bra Off Of Her , And Forgot How Much Green There Was Under There. . . .

Were She Sleeps. . .

A) She Needs A New Grille , The One iHave Is Looking Worse Everyday
                    B) Still Waiting For The DROP , Ground Control Coilovers Are Being Purchased This Week
                    C) Im Going To Have Redo My Gasket Seals , This Time Replace The Lower Ones Under The Rocker. 2 Of The Chambers Slightly Have Oil Again

car looks better and better everytime i come on the thread bro keep up the good work

Comment

Looking good brother.
                      1990 Accord EX

Comment

what lip is dat?

Comment

Originally posted by agol View Post
                          what lip is dat?
                          looks like a CD5 bro..

bro your car looks amazing!! you need to lower that baby!! when you lowering it brah?

Comment

super clean i likey

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                              Looking good brother.
                              Thanks Bro , Seems Like Its Been aWhile since you came through My Thread.. When are you finally going to get another CB ?

Originally posted by agol View Post
                              what lip is dat?
                              CD5 (94-97 Ex) Lip.

Originally posted by pedroalcala View Post
                              looks like a CD5 bro..

bro your car looks amazing!! you need to lower that baby!! when you lowering it brah?
                              Correct on The CD5 , And Thanks The Car does look pretty clean But i still see SOoo Many Things that many Dont and it Erks the Crapp out of me. But for being a 93 and the condition the paint is in im . It Could be Worse lol

Originally posted by blahh View Post
                              super clean i likey
                              Gracia Loko , Hopefully we can get up today or this week and take a look at yours. I Might have some OEM Blackhoused Headlights with yellow Highs for you , Hablamos .

Comment

Not soon. LMAO I want a 240sx.

And the lip is actually of a 94-95...96-97 had a different lip.
                                1990 Accord EX

Comment

Working...
                                X