• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when are your plans on dropping this bad boy

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
      when are your plans on dropping this bad boy
      It Is Dropped ,Just a very mild one. The Lip just sits on the rail at the car wash. I Love the Slammed Look but dont think i could go lower , If i still lived in Rockland (845) i would be lower , but since imoved to Queens . . . . Totally different ball game lol

iMight go out and take some pictures to update the first page of my MRT

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by 10thAnnCB7 View Post
        It Is Dropped ,Just a very mild one. The Lip just sits on the rail at the car wash. I Love the Slammed Look but dont think i could go lower , If i still lived in Rockland (845) i would be lower , but since imoved to Queens . . . . Totally different ball game lol

iMight go out and take some pictures to update the first page of my MRT
        thats why i didnt think it was dropped i looked at your MRT thread. rockland isnt bad if you got a dropped car. IDK about queens though not out there enough

Comment

Arcadia green sedan. Yummy!

I hate that the wreckage took place, but what you've done since then has made it look as good if not better than it did before. So you get a in my book!

Originally posted by Makaveli2k
          White girls make the world go round. If I were to be stranded on an island and I could only 3 things to bring with me It'd be 2 different white girls. And a Smashing pumpkins Cd... I hear they like that shit. =p

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
            thats why i didnt think it was dropped i looked at your MRT thread. rockland isnt bad if you got a dropped car. IDK about queens though not out there enough
            The Roads out here are terrible. Pot Holes , Ha , Try Man Holes. But all in all what are you gonna do lol

Originally posted by 91_CB7_Sedan View Post
            Arcadia green sedan. Yummy!

I hate that the wreckage took place, but what you've done since then has made it look as good if not better than it did before. So you get a in my book!
            Thanks Man , . Feels Pretty cool when someone digs the Ride after the work , effort and money spent on it. And it seems never ending

Comment

Finally Picked up a grill . . Thanks 1BadAcc

Still getting used to the OEM look on the Grill . . But it'll do for now

Ive got my eyes on aGsquare grill , Oem front 92: 93 Plate bracket , and EDM headlight washers.

Last edited by 93SM4_CB7; 12-30-2010, 09:52 PM.

Comment

I like the look, nice come back from the wreck. Keep it up!
                PSN
                Vash744

MRT 1992 EX Coupe "The Jerk"
                2009 Subaru Impreza 2.5i Premium Hatchback
                2008 Honda Fit Sport (Totaled out - Death by fallen tree)
                1993 CB7 Sedan LX (Totaled out)
                1991 CB7 Sedan EX (Dead and Junked)

Comment

Originally posted by Vash744 View Post
                  I like the look, nice come back from the wreck. Keep it up!
                  Thanks man , im glad the wreck wasnt to the piont of being totaled

Comment

G-Square!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
                      G-Square!!!!
                      Ill trade you the JDM Headlight and some cash for one of those GSquares you have lol..

Comment

Prett lucky with your crash. Sad to see it happen but i did the same a few months back. lol mine was a bit more involved to get it back up and on the road

Love the 4dr arcadia tho man keep her clean

8 Accords so far:
                        '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                        '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                        (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Originally posted by F22Cb7Rid3r View Post
                          Prett lucky with your crash. Sad to see it happen but i did the same a few months back. lol mine was a bit more involved to get it back up and on the road

Love the 4dr arcadia tho man keep her clean

Yeah man , iwas lucky . But its good to see you didnt give up. Becuase that was a pretty bad wreckage.

And thanks man, i try as much as i can you keep her clean.

Comment

Loud Noise.....

iRecently had a small hole in my Exhaust for a week now , And today it Just got worse

iDidnt realize the Rubber rings that hold the muffler inplace had come loose from the car constantly moving all over the Dam Place (Coilovers Are Out The Door ASAP) , And before i pull over to check it out, i hit a groove in the road and the muffler of course bangs all over. Now i have a car that sounds uncomfortable to drive. Problem is i can't get it fixed until friday/Sat the earliest. And its my only means of transportation to and from werk

Any suggestions on a quick patch to reduce the noise ? i read something about using Exhaust Tape?

Thanks for any advice in advance
                            Last edited by 93SM4_CB7; 01-03-2011, 08:42 PM.

Comment

the tape may work man . for a quick fix .if the exhaust hanger is broken , ( the rubber ring you stated) look and see if the metal clip is still on . if so use a wire close hanger and rig it up to hold until the weekend . use pliers to tighten the close hanger up. i love the car bro . was checking out your MR when i seen this .

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Originally posted by stretch JDM View Post
                                the tape may work man . for a quick fix .if the exhaust hanger is broken , ( the rubber ring you stated) look and see if the metal clip is still on . if so use a wire close hanger and rig it up to hold until the weekend . use pliers to tighten the close hanger up. i love the car bro . was checking out your MR when i seen this .

thanks Man, theres actually a metal shop around the corner from my Job and i just noticed , im going to stop in today and ask if they would take a look and how much it would run me... the hole is actually towards the front right after the header and the axhaust pipe meet.

And thanks man , the cars a work in progress , Always lol

Comment

Working...
                                X