X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dark_Accord
    kou likes them thick aye?
    Ewww...

Loving the new corner lights!!! Reflector soon?

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
      Ewww...

Loving the new corner lights!!! Reflector soon?

and yeah i plan to do the reflectors when i find another set at a junkyard to take them out of
      Blake.
      1994 Accord Part out!
      Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

and yeah i plan to do the reflectors when i find another set at a junkyard to take them out of
        Oh yeah!!! I can see all those plan you have for it..

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Clean coupe! I see you've done a bunch of exterior work to get it where is it! You need a set of OEM wheels or steelies bad!

Are those ebay corners?
          1990 Accord EX

Comment

Oh yeah!!! I can see all those plan you have for it..

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post

Clean coupe! I see you've done a bunch of exterior work to get it where is it! You need a set of OEM wheels or steelies bad!

Are those ebay corners?
            Yeah i plan to get some EX wheels until i can afford some 17s 18s and lower it
            and yep there ebays got them for $22.50 shipped
            Blake.
            1994 Accord Part out!

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

NGK plug wires from my civic suprised me that they fit lol also got new NGK v-Power plugs

i also got a comment today by a older lady about how clean my engine is ^_^
              Blake.
              1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rT6d6...er_profilepage woot woot new video lolol i was really THAT bored
                Blake.
                1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Accord View Post

Yeah i plan to get some EX wheels until i can afford some 17s 18s and lower it
                  and yep there ebays got them for $22.50 shipped
                  Cool, I have ebay ambers too, and clear bumper lights! What year EX wheels are you getting? 90-91? Or 92-93?
                  1990 Accord EX

Comment

Cool, I have ebay ambers too, and clear bumper lights! What year EX wheels are you getting? 90-91? Or 92-93?

and i plan to get some 90-91 ones and polish them up and then slam it
                    Blake.
                    1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

i also got a comment today by a older lady about how clean my engine is ^_^
                      Please...You call that clean? j/k

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Accord View Post

and i plan to get some 90-91 ones and polish them up and then slam it
                        Cool, I had 90-91 but upgraded to 92-93!
                        1990 Accord EX

Comment

Please...You call that clean? j/k
                          well not as clean as civics was( the civics is now coverd in dirt and spider webs already from being parked in dirt lot ) but it will get there ! i need to pick up a spare valve cover to polish
                          Cool, I had 90-91 but upgraded to 92-93!
                          hmm so what is the difference exactly? lol. Im also thinking about some CD5 EX rims in bronze

today i went over to password JDM to look at the prices of JDM 9293 front bumper and fogs and noticed they no longer have any CB parts
                          Blake.
                          1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

well not as clean as civics was( the civics is now coverd in dirt and spider webs already from being parked in dirt lot ) but it will get there ! i need to pick up a spare valve cover to polish
                            How the sale goes?

I have a spare!!! Polish one for me too!!

Comment

How the sale goes?

I have a spare!!! Polish one for me too!!
                              hasn't sold yet (N) 3 people are interested tho

and i have to learn to polish one in general first
                              Blake.
                              1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

hasn't sold yet (N) 3 people are interested tho

and i have to learn to polish one in general first
                                Three people not a penny?

When you learn the basic stuff let me know

Comment

Working...
                                X