No announcement yet.

acefighter028 : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The visors are looking great!!!! The Coupe is coming along. Keep it up.

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
    JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

Just got my ride dumped thanks to Tommi

a broken bolt turned it to a 2 day ordeal but it was worth the pain

ill let the pics speak for themselves

Comment

bout fuckin time u lowered
        <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
          bout fuckin time u lowered
          haha thanks for the parts

New snaps for ya guys

i think its comin' along well.

Thoughts? ideas? what would you do next if your name were on the title?

Comment

Great work guys, looks much better, shame it ment a increase in height for Tommis coupe, but hes selling it so its ok.

Originally posted by acefighter028 View Post
            And if i had your car, id paint the bumpers and get the detailing kit out, shine it to the max. I dont think it need much work looks good from here
            Last edited by marcusv8thunder; 01-25-2012, 04:51 PM.

UKDM 93 CB3 Page (1) H22A U2Q7 LSD
            UKDM 91 4ws Page (3) OEM Minter
            NOW H22A U2Q7 SWAPPED

Comment

Nice

Now Mike can once again be the 4x4 King of Missouri!

Front lip of some sort, clear 1-pieces, sedan trunk with red/clears?

1999 BMW M3
              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

those exhaust tips look fresh on the coupe dood. hope u enjoyed ur extended stay at the tommi's cb factory
                Last edited by tommi; 01-25-2012, 08:31 PM.
                <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by marcusv8thunder View Post
                  And if i had your car, id paint the bumpers and get the detailing kit out, shine it to the max. I dont think it need much work looks good from here
                  it needs the rust fixed and a dual cam the paint is pretty bad i chipped some paint off with a pressure washer the other day =/

Ill be re-spraying it Frost White again though.

Thank you.

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                  Nice

HAHAHA thats a title im glad to lose

Front lip of some sort, clear 1-pieces, sedan trunk with red/clears?
                  I got a Legend lip if you think that would look good. and 1-peices and red/clears are in the future and hopefully an EDM license plate garnish.

those exhaust tips look fresh on the coupe dood. hope u enjoyed ur extended stay at the tommi's cb factory
                  Thanks, man. it kinda completes the look of the back. not having those ugly pipes hangin off the back.and it was cool hangin with you this weekend. ill have to head up again sometime.

Also wanted to share this with you guys cause i thought it was cool
                  The cool shit i get for workin at Honda.

Honda and Acura tread depth gauges for dealerships. The Honda one is mint and never been used. the Acura one has a broken glass but still works. its the one i use everyday.

Comment

looking good keep it up bro check my mrt and let med kno wat you think

Comment

Got a new emblem.

Looks great. Thank you, #1 M.I. CARLOS
                      you r welcome bro
                      it looks great on your car
                      My MRT

Comment

Looks alot better after lowering it. Specially with the blades.
                        1990 Accord EX

Comment

he's all for not lowering his cars.
                          Haters.

Function > Form.

I suck at saving money. What do you want me to say? Lol. Besides, the setup I wanna go with would barely give me 2". It'd be 2" lower but it wouldnt kill the gap by any means.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                          Originally posted by Jarrett
                          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                            Looks alot better after lowering it. Specially with the blades.
                            Thanks, man.

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                            Haters.

Function > Form.

I suck at saving money. What do you want me to say? Lol. Besides, the setup I wanna go with would barely give me 2". It'd be 2" lower but it wouldnt kill the gap by any means.
                            Excuses excuses excuses.

and i suck at saving money, too. its the reason i have to do this
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=186785

Comment

wth man?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                              Originally posted by Jarrett
                              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                                wth man?
                                Problem? were is your 4th gen?:P try losing your job. i have one offered to me now but i gotta get a pickup fairly quick to do it. Last time i tried finding a job when i lost one my car was left to sit in my driveway for 6 months while i got a ride everyday to interviews and application pick-ups.

This hurts me more than you think but i have debts to pay and taxes. need to make money somehow and keeping a 20 yo car that needs thousands and thousands of dollars in work to make it how i want just isnt going to help me out any and itll just end up sitting in my driveway for another 6 months when my 125 dollars in the bank runs out very soon.
                                Last edited by acefighter028; 02-15-2012, 04:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X