Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• laz93se
    replied
    Nice progress, congrats on your new position.

Leave a comment:

• Straight Success
    replied
    Mann, I'm loving the progress. I can't wait until I get mines there.

Leave a comment:

• Domesticated
    replied
    So far, vtec didn't engage. That probably has a lot to do with why it felt like a pig lol. Now to figure out why...

Leave a comment:

• Domesticated
    replied
    Drove the CB today. About 2 blocks. Still don't have any lights. I'm not very to happy to say the least. I expected it to be "ahhhhhhhh" and make me giggle. Instead I said wtf... First off, there's clutch chatter real bad. I'm surprised at the severity not the occurrence, but maybe I just need to break it in first. It idled great at 14.7 and seemed to run right in closed loop. But when I went to WOT I swear the clutch was slipping. The shift light would go off but the car didn't lurch like I thought it would. Definitely need to work on my maps as I've changed some things so the basemap probably isn't close. As I type this though I realize I didn't set my timing. I'm going to go through a few things, look at the short log I took down the block and back, and check a few more things on the car. But it moves on it's own power though, so that's good...

Leave a comment:

• Domesticated
    replied
    It matches my paint lol. But I got no interior anymore lol.

I live the bike. Every time I look at it "dat ass"

Leave a comment:

• cp[mike]
    replied
    nice euro-r seats. my friend jason also had the matching rears, dont think he ever installed them though. anyway i always thought that these would look amazing in a tan interior, since the inner color below the black jersey mesh is tan. beautiful seats.

and freaking badass bike lol

Leave a comment:

• Domesticated
    replied
    Commuting is a god damn blast! Even in shit traffic!

Leave a comment:

• Domesticated
    replied
    I'll be spending next week in SC at the Michelin Drivers Training School. One of the tests to pass involved drifting smoothly around a 600ft circle. Sounds fun

Leave a comment:

• Raf99
    replied
    I wish i could go to China! Congrats though!!

Leave a comment:

• Domesticated
    replied
    Well, I want the exact same job title, but for SRT, so I'll keep it as long as I need to to prove my abilities. Hopefully not longer than 5 years. I won't be permanently in China, just a few months at a time.

Leave a comment:

• sonikaccord
    replied
    Nice! How long would you say you'd keep that position?

Leave a comment:

• Domesticated
    replied
    For what lol? I've thought about it for my wire harness build, but I don't have much time. As far as the seats I bought brackets that didn't fit, made them fit, but they still need modification to sit correctly.

On another note. I just found out I got a new job. Performance test engineer for a vehicle we'll be making in China for China. Before you talk down on it, to sell a car in China that isn't made in China you pay ridiculous tax which kills the business model. But anyway, I got a substantial pay raise and I will be the vehicle dynamics tuner for it and I will be doing all the development in China! Delta Platinum here I come!

Leave a comment:

• HenRoc
    replied
    Jon

You should make a DIY

Good work man

Leave a comment:

• Jack_lee
    replied
    Nice! Recaro SR4 seats are more suitable to CB. The SR3's shoulder is like a little too big IMO.

I'm in hunt of a good set of CL1 seats, front and rear is possible.

Leave a comment:

• Domesticated
    replied
    I'm super happy. There is a half inch between the floor and seat bottom... It's like a Viper haha.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X