No announcement yet.

Wickit : 1993 Accord 10th Anniversary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a silencer in the muffler? If so is it removable?
    cb7sk8rdude

Comment

No silencer haha and they are removable. U can take them in and out freely like on the eBay ones
      1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
      For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

You gettin somewhere now! Now get some touch up paint and paint the lip, your hood and your grill! Keep it up!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

What brand of muffler is it?
          cb7sk8rdude

Comment

Hood, lip, and grill are black. Lol I want them that way except for the hood

Oh and APC muffler

Comment

Took a nice little pic of the CB while i was searching for spots for my meet. Check the OP.

Comment

iPod pic, amber corners with reflectors

Comment

Keep it up man!

The paint that i have is basecoat for use out of a professional paint gun not a spray can or brush.. it can be done it both but i just have it in bulk

8 Accords so far:
                  '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                  '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                  (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Thanks man and I'll probably get jdmb3aner's CF trunk if I get a job soon enough

Comment

Originally posted by Wickit View Post
                      iPod pic, amber corners with reflectors

looks 10 times better than the blackhoused corners for sure!

Comment

I can't argue with that!! Haha thanks bro I'm happy with the trade! Btw nice little hyundai! Haha I thought it was a BMW from first glance, all black looked clean bro

Comment

Yea you kno i was looking at that too. kinda makes me miss my amber corners, but i like the oems as well, its a tough call for an arcadia car cuz they both look so good

8 Accords so far:
                          '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                          '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                          (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Originally posted by Wickit View Post
                            I can't argue with that!! Haha thanks bro I'm happy with the trade! Btw nice little hyundai! Haha I thought it was a BMW from first glance, all black looked clean bro
                            Haha thanks bro that's my family car (4 door), maybe I should make an other cars members thread on it but idk that's kinda weird, a Hyundai in a Honda forum? Lol

Comment

Now do this to your headlights bro

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=59176

Comment

Lol yeah I was gonna just get oem ones if I couldn't find any Amber ones cuz I really want the reflectors so I can get the HID or LED bulbs like you have Joey, could u let me know where you got those at too? I'm very interested I'm getting some :P haha and yeah bro u should make a thread, a car's a car. Haha and fix that tail light of yours! And I'll black house them when I have some time and extra money for materials. Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X