islandhopper : 1990 Accord DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Function>Form View Post
    Thanks dude. I have done a couple blackhousings for friends. But just for shits'n'giggles. You need some done, bro?
    i might be.. if the price is right lol

Comment

You better bring your dog to Long Beach so my dog has someone to play with!

Originally posted by Function>Form
      "There is nothing wrong with you that an expensive operation cannot prolong."

Comment

can't wait!
        I actually emailed enkei about fitment for these rims and they said they would be a good fit but I was nervous about actually ordering them until I saw this pic. Got any of the car on the ground with them?

Sick car by the way, you've done a lot of mods that I am planning on doing plus gave me ideas for several more. Keep up the good work
        Being normal is probably the lamest thing you can try to be

Comment

Hold up, let my pick up my jaw....

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG THOSE ARE SEXXXXXXXXXXY

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Originally posted by Kboers View Post
            I actually emailed enkei about fitment for these rims and they said they would be a good fit but I was nervous about actually ordering them until I saw this pic. Got any of the car on the ground with them?

Sick car by the way, you've done a lot of mods that I am planning on doing plus gave me ideas for several more. Keep up the good work
            Sorry to have to tell you this, but those are not Enkei wheels

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
            MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

They are riken mesh

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

^wrong...

Originally posted by mitsubishiv5 View Post
                Those look like epsilon mesh. Don't know exact model, could be southern ways. Just never liked it when People automatically assume cause it mesh that its enkie 92.

Bet these came off an old school z;
                Originally posted by 90ACCORDLXGUY View Post
                ^You are correct, Epsilon Southern Ways mesh.

They look good with your color car man, keep up the progress.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Originally posted by Wickit View Post
                  The headlights look simply amazing!! love the wheels too!! Nice work man, keep it up!
                  muchas gracias, Senor.

Originally posted by Luis View Post
                  i might be.. if the price is right lol
                  HMU

Originally posted by Oreellyfool View Post
                  You better bring your dog to Long Beach so my dog has someone to play with!
                  Oh yeah...my best buddy is definitely taggin' along...

Originally posted by Kboers View Post

not enkeis...but thanks for the compliments!

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showpost...&postcount=129
                  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                  they are 3-Piece EPSILON SOUTHERN WAYS mesh.

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
                  Hold up, let my pick up my jaw....

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG THOSE ARE SEXXXXXXXXXXY

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
                  They are riken mesh
                  LOL, thanks brah. Still need some work, but my EPSILONs are getting there...
                  Last edited by islandhopper; 04-15-2012, 12:50 AM.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Oh yeah...my best buddy is definitely taggin' along...
                    Good cause my Golden is kind of an attention whore and if she has another dog to play with she wont irritate so many people by wanting them to pet her.
                    "There is nothing wrong with you that an expensive operation cannot prolong."

Comment

Originally posted by Oreellyfool View Post
                      Good cause my Golden is kind of an attention whore and if she has another dog to play with she wont irritate so many people by wanting them to pet her.
                      LoL...my dog is the opposite. He only wants MY attention. He's like a damn shadow! Hopefully they can keep each other occupied.

UPDATE:

New OEM wheel bearings in the front, new Brembo blanks in the front, new Hawk performance pads in the front, new OEM pads in the rear and new wheels and tires (Epsilon Southern Ways wrapped in Cooper Cobra tires ).

Oh, and window visors pictured for the first time. They are a decent fit, but i have plans for making them fit perfectly.

yeah yeah...wheel gap, but i can't go any lower till i find a solution for my sagging down-pipe. It's just over an inch off the ground and the collector took a fucking BEATING on the way home. Probably going to put the old rims back on tomorrow and get to work on the down-pipe geometry.

better pics later...GF has my digicam......

Let me know what ya think!

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

I gotta say, Those wheels really change the image of the whole car for the better in my opinion. I really like how the look on her. Definitely a step up from Enkei's. Not that the Enkei's look bad, They have just become kinda common on a lot of cars. I would go a little wider/taller tire. Not too much though.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
                        MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

I agree. Definitely needs a taller tire. These just came with the rims. Not sure about wider though...they're pretty beefy on these 6in wide rims as it is...(195/50R15)

Im also seriously considering some fender flares since the offset has pushed my stance out wider than before. That or roll the fenders...

BTW...FUCK MY DOWNPIPE! seriously. If it weren't for how low it hangs, this would be my daily ride height...

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Damn , that last pics is sexy.....Great looking coupe man .

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Originally posted by stretch JDM View Post
                              Damn , that last pics is sexy.....Great looking coupe man .
                              domo arigato gozaimasu!

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

OMFG sex!!!! It's soooo right.

I have some 195/55/15s for ya

Comment

Working...
                                X