No announcement yet.

Boost_Lee : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you should have used Shasta or something cuz i hear all this talk of a turbo but all i see is orangey deliciousness

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

yummy....wish i had a can of Crush orange!

hah, nah i think the gt30 will be perfect for my wants and needs. I dont think im going to go any higher on HP.

lol thanks francis, yea its polished....and the hotside is even ceramic coated

thanks for the compliments guys, hope i can finish the car by spring break

Formerly 91AccordExR33
      11.68 @ 127mph
      417whp/375wtq
      Sold: 8/2016

Comment

That looks bad ass man. How much did that run you? You are going to have to take me for a ride whenever you get it all finished. I'm about to have money to start working on my car again so maybe it would sway me towards dropping more cash into my car and building the engine.

Comment

GOOD SHIT RIGHT THEIR

Comment

thanks guys...im going to find out by tomorrow if my bottom end on my other motor is bad or decent condition. Hopefully the block wont need to be bored out...i cant really stretch my budget for new forged pistons. I think im going to use a toga HV oil pump, OEM bearings, and Arias rings.

I ran at the track on my stock motor and 16g, still cant break into 14s...pissin me off. I did trap higher (97mph) and that SHOULD be good for 14 second timeslips. I also weighed the car with me in it, 3100 lbs.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
            11.68 @ 127mph
            417whp/375wtq

Comment

Heavy. Slow. If it makes you feel better, NO one ran as fast as they should have. You saw me running no better than 15.3 when Ive already run 14.9 on more than one occasion. Even my friend with the Cobra was trapping low.
              To-Do List for Today
              Be Awesome

Comment

thats a nice size turbo u got there how much psi u goin run?
                93 accord: F22A swap,T3/T4 turbo, tail wastegate, front mount 27x13x3, hks turbo timer, turbo xs boost controller, msd igintion, 3in downpipe, crane cam 11mm plug wires, denso plugs, no ac or ps,wire tuck, cutted insides, one seat, auto meter boost gauge,oil pressure, a/f,and 5 in tach,act clutch and flywheel.

93 prelude: jdm headlights,OEM carbon fiber hood, tein lowering springs, work racing rims with kumho tires, msd wires and denso plugs,type r shift boot

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordexr33
                  got my snail in today:

Precision GT3076R .63AR
                  Oh damn that shit is sexy... Man I want a turbo now

"click the picture for members thread"

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordexr33
                    thanks guys...im going to find out by tomorrow if my bottom end on my other motor is bad or decent condition. Hopefully the block wont need to be bored out...i cant really stretch my budget for new forged pistons. I think im going to use a toga HV oil pump, OEM bearings, and Arias rings.

I ran at the track on my stock motor and 16g, still cant break into 14s...pissin me off. I did trap higher (97mph) and that SHOULD be good for 14 second timeslips. I also weighed the car with me in it, 3100 lbs.

dam 3100lbs thats a bit of wight u need to get down to the 2600s thats what mine is good luck with the build

Comment

Burleigh is just fat =P ahahha i keed. But damn drop some weight yo!!! take out screws you dont need. SOmeone did it on a miata forum and dropped 150lbs LOL haha i need to find that article again.

The New-ish Ride
                      My old Ride
                      Hear my Vtak!!!
                      MK3 Member #3
                      I piss off people for fun.
                      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

haha yea i know. Dam Wally, howd you get your car down to 2600? I was thinkin about takin shit out under the dash, but i dont really wanna lose the interior

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                        11.68 @ 127mph
                        417whp/375wtq

Comment

whered u get the turbo from and how much?

Comment

the turbo is used....ran me about 750, not bad for a ball bearing and used for 1 day of dyno tuning!

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                            11.68 @ 127mph
                            417whp/375wtq

Comment

another R33, I dont feel leftout after all, nice car.

it has eyes!!!

Comment

Strip everything under the carpet!!! haha but I dont think that will do much.

The New-ish Ride
                                My old Ride
                                Hear my Vtak!!!
                                MK3 Member #3
                                I piss off people for fun.
                                IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Working...
                                X