No announcement yet.

timmy0tool : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lookin good rack buddy, did they have just a row of cars with racks or what??

i miss my coupe so much . . . i dont know if you ever heard or saw
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=51619

no worries, still have the rack though gonna go on my sunfire sedan i picked up . . . .

i will resurrect a new phreak soon enough

Comment

oh man i'm sorry for the loss. i hope you are physically ok! i was debating on removing the rack for the show but my friends didn't want me too. i guess it gives it character but as you can see many people have it now. well they're all my friends so i guess there was a biased influence (that's why we parked together). take care of yourself and the future car, whatever the insurance money will take you .
      1cor10:31
      - 92 LX coupe
      - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

which rims are those man?
        So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

man, ur car is lookin so FRESH! woot!! keep it up! rock that rosewood beauty buddy! hope u enjoyed ur time in WA.

Sean
          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by nghtrydr23
            which rims are those man?
            Rotas....Deep Dish Track-R's...
            www.stickydiljoe.com

Comment

Timmy? Riding on Rotas? That's unpossible!

On a more serious note tho, Timmy, ya gotta post more pics of yer car bro..That small pic posted by phreakish is nothing but a damn teaser pic..And correct me if I'm wrong, but did you paint your umm "Rotas" gold?

Either way, ~~droollzzzz...~~ Have always loved your car, but I think you know that already hehehe

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Comment

WW that picture is breathtaking!! man im impressed everytime i visit ur page!!!

**im requesting more pics**

luv it!
                  Sean
                  F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                  Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Wow, I guess the world of gold wheels has crossed over into CB7 land. Not that I don't like the look...just funny since even the Subaru guys used to not like (and it was "their" style).

Comment

Originally posted by k-mart

new wallpaper material!! thanks!

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

those rims compliment the cb nicely. very nice indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by k-mart

whoa! where did you get this?! i remember the dude in the VW taking the pic but i never got his name. thanks for posting!

i've been keeping busy so i haven't taken any pics but for those that can see i've only done minor work:
                          -those are my dunlop CP-Rs (no ROTAs here fellas) custom painted gold/silver lip
                          -one-piece headlights (two-pieces are sold already)
                          -paint-matched JDM power folding mirrors and G-Square grill
                          -blacked out wipers (mine were super faded)
                          -complete clay bar/wax/polish of paint (never did that in the 7 year i've own the car!)

pics will come soon!
                          - 92 LX coupe
                          - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool
                            whoa! where did you get this?! i remember the dude in the VW taking the pic but i never got his name. thanks for posting!

i've been keeping busy so i haven't taken any pics but for those that can see i've only done minor work:
                            -those are my dunlop CP-Rs (no ROTAs here fellas) custom painted gold/silver lip
                            -one-piece headlights (two-pieces are sold already)
                            -paint-matched JDM power folding mirrors and G-Square grill
                            -blacked out wipers (mine were super faded)
                            -complete clay bar/wax/polish of paint (never did that in the 7 year i've own the car!)

pics will come soon!

someone was showin you luv on HS:

http://www.hondasociety.com/board/sh...d.php?t=121652

i did notice the color matched grill, and then the mirrors once you mentioned it, lol.

car is illin man, cant wait for your new pics.

Comment

i found the thread. the dude's name is ivan LOL. i'm actually a member on vwvortex and socaleuro (formally known as socalvw/socalaudi forums). i have a heart for the germans too . i love MKIVs!

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=2782734
                              - 92 LX coupe
                              - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Funny I missed that. I'm also on the vortex. Very nice shot!
                                *edit* I don't think I've commented on your ride before. But it's very well done. Respect!

Comment

Working...
                                X