No announcement yet.

timmy0tool : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

going good! there really isn't any updates besides removing the rack, tinting, and redoing the shift knob/boot area. i'll be redoing my valve cover soon so keep an eye out!

sandblasted and ready to do whatever . i just gotta decided what to do.
    1cor10:31
    - 92 LX coupe
    - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

sweet dude!! nice and clean starting point. ive got a stripped down v/c waiting for some custom treatment... looking forward to seeing what ideas you have.

the valve cover is like the one engine piece that stands out the most, that is open to 100% unique customization. nice way to leave a signature design mark in your engine bay.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
      - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
      - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
      Current cars:
      - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
      - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool
        going good! there really isn't any updates besides removing the rack, tinting, and redoing the shift knob/boot area. i'll be redoing my valve cover soon so keep an eye out!

sandblasted and ready to do whatever . i just gotta decided what to do.

Wow bro you removed your sig. roof rack. Thats major dude that would change the entire look of your cb...pics. pics...lol
        accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
        ....................My New Baby
        SOLD TO
        ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Your offset gets me every time.

My Mom's Accord had the option of a roof rack, if I could have justified the extra money for it, i would have, just because how good it looked on your car.

Keep up the good work.

Comment

Rosewood brown with gold and polished lip rims! Now that's hot! lol! Also noticed that your car was in the i think dec or jan issue of super street. They were covering some show in cal.
            Last edited by Numba1Hater; 03-25-2007, 05:50 PM.
            Originally posted by Makaveli2k
            Just goes to show, leave the JDM poses to the Nimble, sleek, asians. =)

Comment

Originally posted by Numba1Hater
              Rosewood brown with gold and polished lip rims! Now that's hot! lol! Also noticed that your car was in the i think dec or jan issue of super street. They were covering some show in cal.
              yep that was nisei 2006. my front end barely got on haha. hopefully it will be feature one day. look out for nisei 2007 .

updates!
              - new wheels 16x7 +25 and 16x8 +25 multi-piece (need to refinish and mount new tires before HT eibach meet and/or nisei 2007)
              - new shift knob and GSR shift boot
              - new bronze tint (this summer will be a scorcher)
              - valve cover still undecided on what to do
              - 92 LX coupe
              - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Summer isn't that bad, I have no tint or AC.

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe
                  Summer isn't that bad, I have no tint or AC.
                  yeah but i have a dark colored interior and it's already faded . plus it helps the a/c . i have a hard time with no a/c in the summer. i lose weight from sweating so much LOL. i just wished the tint was lighter. 20% ...
                  - 92 LX coupe
                  - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

hey tiim how does that GSR shift boot look???? cause i want to replace my OEM one with another one cause i have a type R shift knob that i want to install just cant decide on what boot to get

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                    "2SIIC"
                    Authentic Jerseys for sale
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

The only thing that sucks about no ac in the summer is when you hit traffic. If you go at highways speed no a/c is fine. Tan seats are awesome in the summer though, but cars with leather are worse then dark clothe.

My car already runs hot, so when I sit in traffic I can't even put my hand outside or I'll feel the heat rising from under the car.

Comment

dude i like the rims!!

...jeez i haven't been on this thread in FOREVER! (btw, i own Pg. 27! )
                        Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

nice ride. thanks for the comments on mine. hopefully i can make it to a meet sometime in the near future.

Member Ride Facebook
                          XBOX LIVE = RedDragonsFool
                          SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
                          For Sale Thread

Comment

Yo Timmy, ur ride sweet man!!
                            I cant wait to se her(cb) in person @ the SoCal meet.
                            14 Shot by primecb7, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Davids92Accord
                              hey tiim how does that GSR shift boot look???? cause i want to replace my OEM one with another one cause i have a type R shift knob that i want to install just cant decide on what boot to get
                              IMO it doesn't look as nice as the accord one but since we both have aftermarket shift knobs it matches. the accord one has that chrome collar where the integ on is smaller with no locking tabs. a type r boot will match the type r knob .

long, i can tolerate no a/c for so long. i hate arrive at a nice party sweaty. makes for a crappy entrance haha especially if you smell of sweat AND cologne. the weather right now is perfect though .

thanks for the kind words yall! looking forward to seeing your cars in person at the meet too. when i'm in norcal i'll be sure to hit you up too oscar!
                              - 92 LX coupe
                              - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

clean swaped coupe..
                                see you around the walnut area on the weekends..

thanks to your girl for working the grill yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                                X