timmy0tool : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oneoffaccord
    Timmy thats some good gas mileage. 24 aint bad at all. i want to see pics of the duece duece
    i will take more once i get my stock intake back on. i want my motor to look SUPER stock when you pop the bonnet! stock is sometimes cool .
    1cor10:31
    - 92 LX coupe
    - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool
      i want my motor to look SUPER stock when you pop the bonnet!

very euro timmy....

my car has a hood.... I'm kinda jealous...
      RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

Hey Timmy, what time you gonna go to Eibach? Wanna roll together?
        www.stickydiljoe.com

Comment

eibach was fun. please check out the thread here: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=47173

and my current engine setup was captured by di2accord (rj). the stock airbox is replaced. now my whole engine bay is stock-ish . just in time for a smog recertification too.
          - 92 LX coupe
          - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

eibach was fun. please check out the thread here: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=47173

and my current engine setup was captured by di2accord (rj). the stock airbox is replaced. now my whole engine bay is stock-ish . just in time for a smog recertification too.
            You have a big ass siren there I bet nobody troubles your ride

Comment

LOL it's actually a house alarm that i took and found out it was 12V DC so i used it on the ride. sounds very unique so i can tell the difference in sound amongst the rest of the typical 5-sounding versions! besides being ugly in the bay, it works!
              - 92 LX coupe
              - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

that siren sticks out like a sore thump. if it was black you would never know nice duece duece

Comment

very nice cb you got there bro. the wheels, the bike rack, the deuce deuce, it all comes together perfectly. you're car is starting to make my jdm itch turn into a rash. props man. maybe i'll see it at tabs sometime. lates.

Comment

Your car was amazing man!.
                    I got to see it last night @ TabTuesday. Not sure but did you see a guy wearing a blue/greenish button shirt standing near your car I was looking at it. Your car is just beautiful!

97% Stock
                    Check Out My Cb7

Comment

damn timmy your whip is sick i did know you swapped. your whip has come along way man loooks damn good and really makes me miss mine
                      cb7 sold
                      2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
                      95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

yoshi_h22a - thanks man! you better take care of that rash quickly!!!

Ace - my car wasn't even cleaned with all the bugs on the front end. yeah there were a lot of people last night and i had to bounce early. i saw three CBs roll in with joey and i met DJ but i had to leave. next time i guess! thanks for the complement.

92accordDX - it's been swapped since march and i'm loving it besides the dumb exhaust leak. i already have a temporary replacement header i got brand new for $40 stainless steel and CARB legal (just like DC sports). i just gotta get off my lazy butt and install it.

more to come fellas! some of you already seen the new shoes . tires need to be changed out. 55 series sucks !
                        - 92 LX coupe
                        - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

hey man how is the H22 running in the car.
                          accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                          ....................My New Baby
                          SOLD TO
                          ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

wow, this car has come so far, and looks oh so great
                            Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Awsome. So Joey the one with the really nice Cb7 (The one that came out in the magazine ) was there? If so . I really want to see his car. Next time drop me a messege and ill meet up somewhere with you guys and we can roll .

Oh and your car is just S-E-X!
                              Last edited by Ace; 06-01-2006, 01:39 PM.

97% Stock
                              Check Out My Cb7

Comment

damn that's definitely in the top 10 of my faves on this site!

www.aznkid.com

Comment

Working...
                                X