No announcement yet.

LosiRacer2 : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That header is pretty sick. I would run it just like it is, no exhaust or anything.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Kai's h22 son!!!!!!!

1991 Lx coupe........traded now I have nothing lol

Comment

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper View Post
        You going to modify the valve cover to make it fit, If not someone on here will pick that up quick! looking good man. That header is awesome!
        probably not, I found out the hard way it goes right over the hump between the two cams

Originally posted by 90ACCORDLXGUY View Post
        That header is pretty sick. I would run it just like it is, no exhaust or anything.
        yeah its pretty badass, but I gotta pass emissions soon! lol Open header would sound nice, but won't pass emissions haha

member's ride thread
        93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
        99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
        91 Accord SE 176k
        97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

So I was browsing my local Craigslist of all places and found a guy selling a Brand NEW GReddy Header for the H22. I figured I'd check it out or at least call since he wanted so little for it. He actually works at a tuning parts place called motorweb.com and their warehouse was in Scottsdale, AZ. I also found a Random Technology High flow cat MADE for the Prelude Si VTEC flanges and everything, so I got that from him too, since I've got emissions coming up in May and I'm skeptical on my 185K cat. lol. it'll prob. pass but why not go hi flow right? They're kinda going out of business and had a TON of parts. Even some nice Sparco Seats but i don't have the cash for those right now

^^^Just look at the attention to detail greddy does though. Pretty badass...all the ports are smoothed out, even in the downpipe.

Random Technology Cat. Converter I got,
          Last edited by Losiracer2; 08-15-2017, 03:58 AM.

member's ride thread
          91 Accord SE 176k

Comment

Sweet! Lookin good Kai.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
            Originally posted by Jarrett
            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by Losiracer2 View Post
              So I was browsing my local Craigslist of all places and found a guy selling a Brand NEW GReddy Header for the H22. I figured I'd check it out or at least call since he wanted so little for it. He actually works at a tuning parts place called motorweb.com and their warehouse was in Scottsdale, AZ. I also found a Random Technology High flow cat MADE for the Prelude Si VTEC flanges and everything, so I got that from him too, since I've got emissions coming up in May and I'm skeptical on my 185K cat. lol. it'll prob. pass but why not go hi flow right? They're kinda going out of business and had a TON of parts. Even some nice Sparco Seats but i don't have the cash for those right now

^^^Just look at the attention to detail greddy does though. Pretty badass...all the ports are smoothed out, even in the downpipe.

Random Technology Cat. Converter I got,
              Wow! Finding those new is uncommon. What is the part # on that cat?
              The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

your lucky man

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit View Post
                  Wow! Finding those new is uncommon. What is the part # on that cat?
                  its 182-20002 I even had the guy look before I bought it and it came up for the Prelude VTEC! And then I looked at the flanges and butted them up against the GReddy DP and it matched perfectly. The only thing I need now is hardware...he was missing the crush ring gasket for the GReddy DP, but that can't be hard to find, and then maybe some bolts/nuts for the Cat to connect to the Catback since the OEM cat has studs welded in instead of bolts

member's ride thread
                  91 Accord SE 176k

Comment

its 182-20002 I even had the guy look before I bought it and it came up for the Prelude VTEC! And then I looked at the flanges and butted them up against the GReddy DP and it matched perfectly. The only thing I need now is hardware...he was missing the crush ring gasket for the GReddy DP, but that can't be hard to find, and then maybe some bolts/nuts for the Cat to connect to the Catback since the OEM cat has studs welded in instead of bolts
                    Oh OK. I thought I read in there it was a 2.5" cat. I wonder if I call Random tech, if they would be able to do 2.5" with the stock flanges, so I don't have to make some. When you get it installed, you will have to let me know if it is raspy. That is the one thing I hate about magnaflow cats. That and they don't last.

Comment

Oh OK. I thought I read in there it was a 2.5" cat. I wonder if I call Random tech, if they would be able to do 2.5" with the stock flanges, so I don't have to make some. When you get it installed, you will have to let me know if it is raspy. That is the one thing I hate about magnaflow cats. That and they don't last.
                      yeah I'll take a vid of it w/ flybys and everything haha. There's this stretch of road near the 202 west that's like a service road, so I can go balls out there.

member's ride thread
                      91 Accord SE 176k

Comment

yeah I'll take a vid of it w/ flybys and everything haha. There's this stretch of road near the 202 west that's like a service road, so I can go balls out there.
                        Awesome. Hurry along now...

Comment

Awesome. Hurry along now...
                          I hate auto parts stores! they never have what you need! I went to 3 today and they didn't have that exhaust mani gasket. But of course the one in far east apache junction has one...yeah like I'm gonna drive 60 miles for a stupid gasket, ugh. So i'll prob. have to go to Honda or something.

member's ride thread
                          91 Accord SE 176k

Comment

Kai, i have gone through every single page, and i just got one word: Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looking good on every aspect.

PS. i still have that AEM cold air intake.
                            JDM Parts for sale

Comment

Originally posted by dannyd View Post
                              Kai, i have gone through every single page, and i just got one word: Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looking good on every aspect.

PS. i still have that AEM cold air intake.
                              haha thanks! Yeah I try hard to make it all it can be. That little blue intake is still sucking in air? nice. haha

member's ride thread
                              91 Accord SE 176k

Comment

damn your coming along nicely with this CB

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                                01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                                93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                                93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Working...
                                X