X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• steelbluesleepR
    replied
    Originally posted by da9b16 View Post
    I am the one that gave him the CL knuckles.... he came to my house the other night while I was doing the 5 lug conversion.... He is working a lot and does not post much on the here anymore much less get one this forum anymore..... unless he has something to contribute.... pretty much like myself....He is still working on his car though.
    im hoping he didnt let the hate from the noobs drive him away.

Leave a comment:

• F22HB
    replied
    I wanna see updates

Leave a comment:

• KeeleDesign
    replied
    sux to see good members disappear.

Leave a comment:

• da9b16
    replied
    I am the one that gave him the CL knuckles.... he came to my house the other night while I was doing the 5 lug conversion.... He is working a lot and does not post much on the here anymore much less get one this forum anymore..... unless he has something to contribute.... pretty much like myself....He is still working on his car though.

Leave a comment:

• nho93accord
    replied
    any updates? =] diggin the front

Leave a comment:

• steelbluesleepR
    replied
    Originally posted by Pazzword JDM View Post
    kinda ricey, but overall pretty clean with the front end convo. swap them wheels out for some rotas and the tails for some red/clears and id whip tha car. keep it up.
    um, he does his own thing man, this isnt h-t.

cant wait to see another update smokin

Leave a comment:

• Pazzword JDM
    replied
    kinda ricey, but overall pretty clean with the front end convo. swap them wheels out for some rotas and the tails for some red/clears and id whip tha car. keep it up.

Leave a comment:

• midnightrayne
    replied
    hey bud, how are things? havent heard from u in awhile, how is your car coming along? check out my new pics.
    Laters

Leave a comment:

• EJX_Michael
    replied
    How is the dash going?

Leave a comment:

• F22HB
    replied
    Originally posted by KeeleDesign View Post
    so wassup man..
    x2

Leave a comment:

• KeeleDesign
    replied
    so wassup man..

Leave a comment:

• accordracer89
    replied
    damn man ur cb is decent.......nice creative car bro

Leave a comment:

• Smokinspeeds
    replied
    Originally posted by JDMchristian991 View Post
    My car is dropped.. s techs and gr2.I'm not argueing up your thread good luck with the car.
    Ah. Sweet and ty.

Leave a comment:

• JDMchristian991
    replied
    Originally posted by Smokinspeeds View Post
    You don't even have to read the whole thread. Just read under 'Future plans'. It's not even that so much, its demanding I do something b/c you are bothered. You aren't bothered, you'll forget the car when you look at the next one lol...

Btw JDM I saw your thread where you are asking about struts, your car isn't dropped
    My car is dropped.. s techs and gr2.I'm not argueing up your thread good luck with the car.

Leave a comment:

• Smokinspeeds
    replied
    You don't even have to read the whole thread. Just read under 'Future plans'. It's not even that so much, its demanding I do something b/c you are bothered. You aren't bothered, you'll forget the car when you look at the next one lol...

Btw JDM I saw your thread where you are asking about struts, your car isn't dropped and you dont even know what you want to do yet for sure, I'm way ahead of you there. It's one thing to say what you do or dont like, it's another to try to talk like you know something and you are lending a useful opinion when you yourself know less. This forum has a close-knit group, you'll gain a lot by being cool around here. Just be cool and not cocky about what you think

Keele's, you need a break bro. lol

PLEASE take all futher arguements to PM's. I show this page to non-forum members sometimes, including some possible sponsors and I like it neat and constructive.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X