hondaccordgrl : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadow1
    thats rosewood? WTF? it is a good angle. but the scratches on the rear bumper is urkin my nerves. lol. or is that another camera imperfection?
    there is a long scratch on the back. I need to fill it in, or get another back bumper

Nicole
    MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

just photoshop some colors. Im trying to imagine what color would work when you pop a brown hood...im feeling red, but at least you got it in there finally

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

either way your car is still nice. AND with an H22. dern it. i want one now. shnit...

Comment

Had to take a look... So far you're looking good... Turbo is next right...?

My Members Ride Thread ( Do It )

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Doitagain
            Had to take a look... So far you're looking good... Turbo is next right...?

possibly. I really want a turbo, I love the sound of it

I dont have photo shop, someone photo shop some colors for me por favor

Nicole
            MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Looks good Nicole.. I was hoping you would be finishing up this weekend.. I have nothing on Sunday..

This reminds me, I need to get my old camcorder out and see if I can get it hooked up to the computer again to upload video.. Later

Comment

yeah we were hoping to also, but with no money we cant buy the last belt that is only 17 bucks.

we just blew 1600 on the fuckin thing I am so pissed off but in the end we will be happy.

anyhow, it will be done on monday evening. hopefully it starts right up and goes. I will cross my fingers!

but for sure we will go out next weekend and I will run a few! if its done haha

Nicole

Nicole
                MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

hey..
                  i found a small problem.. no biggie.
                  i have found another h22 valve cover, although i can't find a center piece .....
                  i am going to get the cover today to make sure it's in good shape,, an i'll start shaving all the holes and letters.. and see what i can come up with.. i might take my wire cover off and use it... then maybe get yours from ya. or something..
                  "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by KeelesKustome
                    hey..
                    i found a small problem.. no biggie.
                    i have found another h22 valve cover, although i can't find a center piece .....
                    i am going to get the cover today to make sure it's in good shape,, an i'll start shaving all the holes and letters.. and see what i can come up with.. i might take my wire cover off and use it... then maybe get yours from ya. or something..

well i can ship you the cover if you want it. so you have one. just let me know. all I need is one so that I have somthing to use while I have you do my other one. A guy here said 65 for one. so if that one that you are getting isnt in good shape, let me know and I will send mine out on monday morning.

Nicole

Nicole
                    MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

will do.
                      "Self Renewed"

Comment

bad news....
                        his was cracked in one corner, and i refuse to paint something that is even if it's not bad.. becaus it then makes my work look bad... sooo...... i duno unless you can find one to send me.. i'll keep trying though sorry.
                        "Self Renewed"

Comment

does someone on here have a pink valve cover already?

Comment

Originally posted by KeelesKustome
                            bad news....
                            his was cracked in one corner, and i refuse to paint something that is even if it's not bad.. becaus it then makes my work look bad... sooo...... i duno unless you can find one to send me.. i'll keep trying though sorry.
                            no its cool, I think I am gettin this one from this guy. I will send mine out on monday though to you. I would rather you just be honest and not do somthing like that than do it and end up in the end being messed up. so thank you for being honest with me. I will send mine out on monday

Nicole
                            MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

hai...
                              hope u`ll love new engine maa...
                              Signature Picture removed due to excessive size

VOLVO 240GL bandit crew....all mighty supertank

Comment

Originally posted by kidd262
                                hai...
                                hope u`ll love new engine maa...

oh no doubt i will. I will be the only one with an h here in kc, that is on here

Nicole
                                MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X